Team OS : Your Only Destination To Custom OS !!

Welcome to TeamOS Community, Register or Login to the Community to Download Torrents, Get Access to Shoutbox, Post Replies, Use Search Engine and many more features. Register Today!

Freeleech Torrent Alan Wake 2

InaccurateFool

Super Moderator
Uploader
Downloaded
248.1 GB
Uploaded
6.4 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
5 (5)
Member for 6 years
QDiXth.jpeg

Genre: Action-Adventure, Horror, Shooter
Developer: Remedy Entertainment
Platform: PC
Game Size: 88.3GB
Version: v1.0.16.1 | Full Version

I have also included ms common redistributables such as
dot net, direct x, open al, vc redistributables, and xna framwork

QDmSaW.jpeg

Alan Wake, a lost writer trapped in a nightmare beyond our world, writes a dark story in an attempt to shape the reality around him and escape his prison. With a dark horror hunting him, Wake is trying to retain his sanity and beat the devil at his own game. Anderson and Wake are two heroes on two desperate journeys in two separate realities, connected at heart in ways neither of them can understand: reflecting each other, echoing each other, and affecting the worlds around them.

Fueled by the horror story, supernatural darkness invades Bright Falls, corrupting the locals and threatening the loved ones of both Anderson and Wake. Light is their weapon—and their safe haven — against the darkness they face. Trapped in a sinister horror story where there are only victims and monsters, can they break out to be the heroes they need to be?

Solve a Deadly Mystery
What begins as a small-town murder investigation rapidly spirals into a nightmare journey. Uncover the source of the supernatural darkness in this psychological horror story filled with intense suspense and unexpected twists.

Play As Two Characters
Experience both Alan Wake’s and Saga Anderson’s stories and see events unfold from different perspectives. Switch between Anderson’s life-or-death race to solve the case and Wake’s desperate attempts to rewrite his reality to escape the depths of the Dark Place.

Explore Two Worlds
Experience two beautiful yet terrifying worlds, each with its own rich cast of characters and deadly threats. Discover majestic landscapes of Cauldron Lake in the Pacific Northwest and the idyllic towns of Bright Falls and Watery. Contrasting sharply, attempt to escape the nightmarish cityscape of the Dark Place.

Survive With Light
With limited resources, take on powerful supernatural enemies in desperate close-combat situations. It takes more than just a gun to survive: light is the ultimate weapon in the fight against the darkness and will be your refuge when enemies threaten to overwhelm you.

QDm1oh.jpeg

Processor: Intel i5-7600K or AMD equivalent
RAM: 16 GB
Video card: GeForce RTX 2060 or Radeon RX 6600, 6 GB
HDD: 88.4GB

QDmF1j.jpeg

QDmapV.jpeg

QDmyvK.jpeg

QDmJeH.jpeg

QD69ds.jpeg

QD6PCc.jpeg

QD6vo3.jpeg

QD6Qrz.jpeg

QD67wM.jpeg

All Credit goes to Rune

QD6U5v.jpeg

No need to install just run exe

QuJjt3.gif

Last edited by a moderator:
  • aw2.torrent
  • (461.4 KB, 33, Size: 88.4 GB, Seeders: 10, Leechers: 0, Completed: 17)
  • Created With:
    qBittorrent v4.6.4
    Comment:
    Downloaded From https://www.teamos.xyz/
    Peers:
    10 Seeders + 0 Leechers = 10 Peers
    Last Announced
    Info Hash:
    8cabd881aefb4242a520fff5e5925dd8b127b3e5
  • Loading…

etihad

✅ Verified Member
Downloaded
20.2 GB
Uploaded
19.8 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 4 years
Teamos greatness has always come from people who expect nothing and take nothing for granted – folks who work hard for what they have, then reach back and help others after them. Thank you Teamos, Thank you InaccurateFool. (Arrow)

InaccurateFool

Super Moderator
Uploader
Downloaded
248.1 GB
Uploaded
6.4 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
5 (5)
Member for 6 years
Teamos greatness has always come from people who expect nothing and take nothing for granted – folks who work hard for what they have, then reach back and help others after them. Thank you Teamos, Thank you InaccurateFool. (Arrow)
You're very welcome. I hope you enjoy the game

Cyler

🤴 Super Admin
⚡OS Master
Downloaded
510.5 GB
Uploaded
25.7 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
1 (1)
Member for 7 years
I will help with seeding since the file is almost 90 GB.
I just want to point out that the game does not need install, and can run directly after downloading. All you need to do is set resolution and graphics quality. There is no need to apply fixes, or medicines, etc.

Thanks for the upload :)

Chuck

🤴 Super Admin
Downloaded
300.6 GB
Uploaded
2.9 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
24 (26)
Member for 5 years
I see a scan result but I do not see anything, in words or in pictures, that tells us what was scanned.
The image shown implies that all files scanned were clean, but what files were scanned?

InaccurateFool

Super Moderator
Uploader
Downloaded
248.1 GB
Uploaded
6.4 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
5 (5)
Member for 6 years
I see a scan result but I do not see anything, in words or in pictures, that tells us what was scanned.
The image shown implies that all files scanned were clean, but what files were scanned?
At the top of the image in text it says folder alan wake 2 was scanned. there is an exe in the folder along with various other files that launches the game. other files included are installers for microsoft common redistributable files as well as teamos files

Last edited:

Chuck

🤴 Super Admin
Downloaded
300.6 GB
Uploaded
2.9 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
24 (26)
Member for 5 years
At the top of the image in text it says folder alan wake 2 was scanned. there is an exe in the folder along with various other files that launches the game. other files included are installers for microsoft common redistributable files as well as teamos files
OK, I believe you.
Your image is too small. On the screen I'm using now all I can see is a blur that might be"alan wake".

robsilvaa25

Downloaded
1.3 GB
Uploaded
35.3 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 1 months
Wow, this is a hot sharing! Thank you so much @InaccurateFool :cool:

RedDove

⭐ VIP
Power User
✅ Verified Member
Downloaded
119.8 GB
Uploaded
43.3 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 9 years
Wow, that's right up my ally.
I would love to download and play but the HD I do all my downloads on and seed from is running out
of room, when I transfer some of the older torrents to another HD, I'm coming back for this.
It looks like fun,,,,, thanks so much my Fam. @InaccurateFool, for sharing this amazing game. :inlove:

InaccurateFool

Super Moderator
Uploader
Downloaded
248.1 GB
Uploaded
6.4 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
5 (5)
Member for 6 years
Wow, that's right up my ally.
I would love to download and play but the HD I do all my downloads on and seed from is running out
of room, when I transfer some of the older torrents to another HD, I'm coming back for this.
It looks like fun,,,,, thanks so much my Fam. @InaccurateFool, for sharing this amazing game. :inlove:
You are very welcome

dadswrld

⭐ VIP
Power User
Downloaded
86.7 GB
Uploaded
5 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 5 years
@InaccurateFool , while I'm too chicken to play these games, I'm going to download it and help seed for as long as I can (until I need more space).

InaccurateFool

Super Moderator
Uploader
Downloaded
248.1 GB
Uploaded
6.4 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
5 (5)
Member for 6 years
@InaccurateFool , while I'm too chicken to play these games, I'm going to download it and help seed for as long as I can (until I need more space).
I've got some more stuff coming stay tuned

dadswrld

⭐ VIP
Power User
Downloaded
86.7 GB
Uploaded
5 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 5 years
I've got some more stuff coming stay tuned
Nah...I'm good sir, :shake:, unless you want to see bricks (Poop)drop, lol!

InaccurateFool

Super Moderator
Uploader
Downloaded
248.1 GB
Uploaded
6.4 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
5 (5)
Member for 6 years
Nah...I'm good sir, :shake:, unless you want to see bricks (Poop)drop, lol!
Next upload is definitely not a horror game