Team OS : Your Only Destination To Custom OS !!

Welcome to TeamOS Community, Register or Login to the Community to Download Torrents, Get Access to Shoutbox, Post Replies, Use Search Engine and many more features. Register Today!

Torrent After Midnight windows 1909 X64 [18363.1198]*TeamOS*

lordofheaven

✅ Verified Member
Downloaded
9 GB
Uploaded
492 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 3 years
@jerry_xristos , wonderful job, will you be able to make a Windows 7 Ultimate x64 with a nice customization by chance? it would be Christmas before its time,

Jerry_Xristos

🤴 Super Admin
Downloaded
195.6 GB
Uploaded
65.8 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
361 (412)
Member for 9 years
@jerry_xristos , wonderful job, will you be able to make a Windows 7 Ultimate x64 with a nice customization by chance? it would be Christmas before its time,
i don't think my friend because less people at nowdays is using windows 7 especially now that microsoft has stopped the updates
but you never know

MrSil

✅ Verified Member
Downloaded
320.8 GB
Uploaded
18.8 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 9 years
Thank you for the post

lordofheaven

✅ Verified Member
Downloaded
9 GB
Uploaded
492 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 3 years
i don't think my friend because less people at nowdays is using windows 7 especially now that microsoft has stopped the updates
but you never know
I fully understand @jerry_xristos but without wanting to be condescending to you there are still many who use Windows 7 and it is getting harder and harder to find people who do the same job as great as you you and you are the last bulwark so do not give up your members :) we need you so believe me @jerry_xristos you would have a lot of thanks if you took the time to offer us a fully customizable Windows 7 Ultimate X64, i hope you will take it seriously i want say with the greatest respect my request because we still need Windows 7, big thank you to you for your understanding and your time that you give us.

Felek11a

Downloaded
19 GB
Uploaded
5 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 4 years
Hello. Is it possible to download the Polish language of the system in this version from the settings level?

Jeez Marquez

Downloaded
11.3 GB
Uploaded
5 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 5 years
thanks for this beautiful os

ciupyta

Downloaded
237.8 GB
Uploaded
363 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 8 years
wery butiful! i try it how it works

Jerry_Xristos

🤴 Super Admin
Downloaded
195.6 GB
Uploaded
65.8 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
361 (412)
Member for 9 years
Hello. Is it possible to download the Polish language of the system in this version from the settings level?
yes after installation go to settings>language and download the language you need

lordofheaven

✅ Verified Member
Downloaded
9 GB
Uploaded
492 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 3 years
I fully understand @jerry_xristos but without wanting to be condescending to you there are still many who use Windows 7 and it is getting harder and harder to find people who do the same job as great as you you and you are the last bulwark so do not give up your members :) we need you so believe me @jerry_xristos you would have a lot of thanks if you took the time to offer us a fully customizable Windows 7 Ultimate X64, i hope you will take it seriously i want say with the greatest respect my request because we still need Windows 7, big thank you to you for your understanding and your time that you give us.
Bonjour @jerry_xristos thank you for taking note of my comment, hoping anytime you can give it a favorable response, big thank you to you

lordofheaven

✅ Verified Member
Downloaded
9 GB
Uploaded
492 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 3 years
@jerry_xristos Do you think you can lay a Windows 7 Ultimate x64 customize from AaZ soon this is not too much to ask?

Twoons

✅ Verified Member
Downloaded
378.8 GB
Uploaded
2.2 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 9 years
Here we go again , looks like it's time for an oil change on my now aging laptop !!!!

Hats off to you jerry_xristos for this Fine Looking download !!!!

Jerry_Xristos

🤴 Super Admin
Downloaded
195.6 GB
Uploaded
65.8 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
361 (412)
Member for 9 years
@jerry_xristos Do you think you can lay a Windows 7 Ultimate x64 customize from AaZ soon this is not too much to ask?
maybe next week my friend but i will ..........................

lordofheaven

✅ Verified Member
Downloaded
9 GB
Uploaded
492 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 3 years
maybe next week my friend but i will ..........................
Hello again @jerry_xristos so I will wait believe me that I will wait and stay on the lookout, I will be there to thank you believe me, thank you in advance in any case big thank you.

P.S: if you don't mind could you add the FR language or explain how to add it please

Felek11a

Downloaded
19 GB
Uploaded
5 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 4 years
How to change the language to another language, for example Polish or English when installing windows because the subtitles are in Russian? Best regards.

exiteable

Downloaded
0 bytes
Uploaded
5 GB
Ratio
-
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 4 years
Great that looks fab thank you

Jerry_Xristos

🤴 Super Admin
Downloaded
195.6 GB
Uploaded
65.8 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
361 (412)
Member for 9 years
How to change the language to another language, for example Polish or English when installing windows because the subtitles are in Russian? Best regards.
in this build you can't, the installation languages is english and russian, first choise is english and the second one is russian.
finish the installation in the language you prefer by choosing english or russian and when you finish with the installation of windows go to settings>language and add the langauage you like

Bluejoker

I Am The Blue Joker!
✅ Verified Member
Downloaded
486.8 GB
Uploaded
61.2 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 10 years

Last edited:

Bluejoker

I Am The Blue Joker!
✅ Verified Member
Downloaded
486.8 GB
Uploaded
61.2 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 10 years
in this build you can't, the installation languages is english and russian, first choise is english and the second one is russian.
finish the installation in the language you prefer by choosing english or russian and when you finish with the installation of windows go to settings>language and add the langauage you like

Yes I have same issue, I installed in russian then went in and tryed to change everything to English. I got it mostly changed but a few things still come up in russian?
The sound option, and a few other things? any idea how to get rid of this?

lordofheaven

✅ Verified Member
Downloaded
9 GB
Uploaded
492 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 3 years
hello @Bluejoker , would you have selected all the possible boxes when you change the language because I never had any problem with the versions of our very dear friend @jerry_xristos

Jerry_Xristos

🤴 Super Admin
Downloaded
195.6 GB
Uploaded
65.8 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
361 (412)
Member for 9 years
Yes I have same issue, I installed in russian then went in and tryed to change everything to English. I got it mostly changed but a few things still come up in russian?
The sound option, and a few other things? any idea how to get rid of this?
if its easy to you just install windows again with the english option and everything would be fine.......................sorry but my russian sucks :inlove: