Team OS : Your Only Destination To Custom OS !!

Welcome to TeamOS Community, Register or Login to the Community to Download Torrents, Get Access to Shoutbox, Post Replies, Use Search Engine and many more features. Register Today!

Direct AdobeCC2019-2020-GenP-2.6.2

kddspraj

Verified Member
Downloaded
23.6 GB
Uploaded
658.7 GB
Ratio
Unable to patch photoshop here. Tried uninstalling a couple times and installing the old version (via Adobe CC) but to no avail. It keeps showing the 7 Day trial period still.
After Effects and Media Encoder shows nothing but can't say, is there any way I could check the license for individual products?

It did patch the CC though, before I didn't have the softwares available for me, but after the patch all of them are available.
Try clean uninstall including registry file this can help to deep uninstall https://www.teamos-hkrg.com/threads...3-3-repack-portable-teamos-millergrey.127218/
Then install as new don't run the program and use the patch file

rowandg

Downloaded
0 bytes
Uploaded
5 GB
Ratio
-
Thanks, downloaded via Creative Cloud, patched and working for me:

After Effects v 17.1.3
Photoshop v 21.2.3
Illustrator v 24.3
XD v 33.0.12
Premiere Pro v 14.4
Media Encoder v 14.4
Camera Raw v 12.4

RXR-D

Downloaded
15.1 GB
Uploaded
5.4 GB
Ratio
Try clean uninstall including registry file this can help to deep uninstall https://www.teamos-hkrg.com/threads...3-3-repack-portable-teamos-millergrey.127218/
Then install as new don't run the program and use the patch file
Do I uninstall the whole Adobe CC too? Idk, it's just photoshop that's stuck like that. Rest I think doesn't show anything of the sort.

Do I uninstall the whole Adobe CC too? Idk, it's just photoshop that's stuck like that. Rest I think doesn't show anything of the sort.
Uh, nothing helped. I uninstalled it several times. It's just photoshop which isn't getting patched. Tried other versions too. But to no avail.
All other products are getting patched fine. Even the beta series. Yes. Tried it on Media Encoder, After Effects and Premiere Pro Betas. They all patched fine and work normally. It's just photoshop for some reason. And my trial days are down to 6...

Could anyone just give out the patched file perhaps? Using Windows 10 1909 x64 here.

Last edited by a moderator:

kddspraj

Verified Member
Downloaded
23.6 GB
Uploaded
658.7 GB
Ratio
Uh, nothing helped. I uninstalled it several times. It's just photoshop which isn't getting patched. Tried other versions too. But to no avail.
All other products are getting patched fine. Even the beta series. Yes. Tried it on Media Encoder, After Effects and Premiere Pro Betas. They all patched fine and work normally. It's just photoshop for some reason. And my trial days are down to 6...

Could anyone just give out the patched file perhaps? Using Windows 10 1909 x64 here.
Try some other posts like https://www.teamos-hkrg.com/threads...np-universal-patch-version-2-5-teamos.120678/

RXR-D

Downloaded
15.1 GB
Uploaded
5.4 GB
Ratio
hmm will check again and let u know
Oh, try it out with the CC app, I think it patches fine until the moment I install CC and log in it. Even patching the CC does nothing and photoshop remains on trial, before CC it did not show me that warning at all.

Wow... Okay. I used adobe cc cleaner. Ran ccleaner and glary utilities to clear the registry files. I then ran zer0cod3's adobe cleaner. Wiped every trace of adobe manually. Ran ccleaner and glary utilities again. Manually surfed through regedit for any trace of adobe. Did the same to explorer (I have listary, so it most probably indexed all the files) and found nothing at all related to adobe. At least, my keyword was adobe.

Now I used CCMaker 1.3.14 to download Photoshop 21.2.3 installed it. I had an issue with that install which refused to work. So skipped Photoshop from CCMaker for now.
I downloaded After Effects (beta) and Media Encoder (beta). Patched Media Encoder before starting it up. I saw no pop up to login (never used ME before much, so I am unsure if it asks to log in or not, I didn't have the CC app at this point), it worked fine, no trial button anywhere to be seen.
I opened After Effect, it asked me to sign in, I did (with a new adobe free account, my previous account was a school account). It asked me to start a free trial for 7 days. I did. I closed it and then restarted to see if I will be seeing the trial button again or not, I did. I then closed it and patched it up. Opened AE and it was still on trial. Restarted my system, still on trial. At this point I still had no CC app, so my conclusion is that things get tricky once you log in.

What more, I uninstalled everything again. Same steps I followed previously. Scrubbed everything off. Installed Photoshop via the official installer, which installed the CC app and everything else too required for it's services (such sneaky tactics). Anyways, since it asked me to log in before installing I did. With my new account. It asked me to start a trial (I don't think I remember this part, whether it asked me for photoshop or not), but, once it finished installing and I opened photoshop. What do I see? 5 freakin trial days left. My god. What is adobe even saving/seeing to see the trial days? I used a new account, after having scrubbed off everything. I decided to patch adobe once again, it ran the patch, no errors. CC app gets patched and I can download and install the apps from there, which before I had the option to just try or buy. At least the buttons changed as if I had bought them in my subscription. But photoshop still was same, 5 days of trial left.

I am totally appalled. Sorry for the multiple posts, I thought Media Encoder was getting activated but apparently even it isn't. Seems like either my IP is being checked or perhaps my MAC ID.

Here's Media Encoder's Licensing information, gladly, at least one of their software shows that much. @S.Prasanna Venkatesh Mate, I have no idea. Looking at other posts I have no doubt it works, but what is happening on my end. Damn, I'll check back on my laptop and see what I get. I'll use my school ID first.

Update Corner:
I just installed Photoshop on my laptop. I had to install it via CCMaker though, since Creative Cloud was taking a painstakingly long time to download it for some reason, low speed on the laptop. So I used CCMaker to install photoshop. First thing I noticed on launching it was this, I had a "Start a 7 day trial" on my laptop, whereas, on the desktop it was picking up my leftover trial somehow. I didn't accept it, and closed it up. Went to GenP patcher, ran it and patched it up.

Surprisingly, it patched it fine and I could see no Trial banner anymore. MY account was still logged in so that was great to see. Although when I checked the System Info to see the license type, it was still set to a "Tryout Version" version with no Serial Key assigned to it. Other than that, the only problem with this method is that the apps aren't showing up in Adobe Creative Cloud so that's a bummer.