Team OS : Your Only Destination To Custom OS !!

Welcome to TeamOS Community, Register or Login to the Community to Download Torrents, Get Access to Shoutbox, Post Replies, Use Search Engine and many more features. Register Today!

Locked Adobe Plugin "Pack"

Status
Not open for further replies.

jrabkid

✅ Verified Member
Downloaded
950.3 GB
Uploaded
128.5 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 8 years
Hey folks, not sure where else to place this so hopefully this is correct place.
Does anyone remember a few years back there was like a "pack" of sorts of Adobe plugins, it was like 2017 or 2018. Does anyone know if there is a up to date version of this pack now days? I remember it was so handy back then, while outdated now it would be a massive help no doubt for myself and any others if someone was to put such a pack together for TeamOS members perhaps?

juanamm

Uploader
Uploader
Power User
✅ Verified Member
Downloaded
5.7 GB
Uploaded
448.6 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
217 (223)
Member for 5 years
@jrabkid, I don't remember that plugin package you mean.
You should be more specific about which specific plugins you need or at least for which of all the Adobe applications that exist in the market.
A package that includes plugins for all Adobe apps would take many hours to put together and many GB to upload.

jrabkid

✅ Verified Member
Downloaded
950.3 GB
Uploaded
128.5 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 8 years
@jrabkid, I don't remember that plugin package you mean.
You should be more specific about which specific plugins you need or at least for which of all the Adobe applications that exist in the market.
A package that includes plugins for all Adobe apps would take many hours to put together and many GB to upload.
2015 it was sorry, yea still have the folder on my PC "Ultimate Adobe Photoshop Plug-ins Bundle 2015.12" it was called. I'm not looking for specific plugins as such as there are loads on the forum already. I was just wondering if there was an up to date version of this bundle so to speak. I thought it was a all product plugins but I see its now just photoshop. Still it would be something worth thinking about perhaps.
It would take many hours yes I will admit. It was just a question mate. :)

P.S Just to add it was a TeamOS download now when I look in the folder the TeamOS files are inside. The "Ultimate Adobe Photoshop Plug-ins Bundle 2015.12" that is.

juanamm

Uploader
Uploader
Power User
✅ Verified Member
Downloaded
5.7 GB
Uploaded
448.6 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
217 (223)
Member for 5 years
@jrabkid, now we have specified that they are plugins for Adobe Photoshop! :)
I tell you that this package was no longer updated.
The last thing I found is from 2016, I share the thread by PM because it weighs 9.5 GB and creating a thread with plugins from 4 years ago is not convenient.
Read well and if you are convinced try it and tell us here if it worked for you to end this thread.

adobe_bundle0.png

adobe_bundle.png

Status
Not open for further replies.