Team OS : Your Only Destination To Custom OS !!

Welcome to TeamOS Community, Register or Login to the Community to Download Torrents, Get Access to Shoutbox, Post Replies, Use Search Engine and many more features. Register Today!

Torrent Adobe Photoshop Lightroom Classic 2020 v9.4.0.10 (x64) Preactivated

munro282

Downloaded
9.7 GB
Uploaded
237.4 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 3 years
was needing this thank you

Downloaded
8.9 GB
Uploaded
6.7 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 4 years
Hello guys, is it working for you on Window$ 7? Because on my 7 it freezes when clicks. This version should works on 7, so I don't know if is it problem with Window$ version or with fix?

Chuck

šŸ¤“ Super Admin
Downloaded
300.6 GB
Uploaded
2.9 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
24 (26)
Member for 5 years
Hello guys, is it working for you on Window$ 7? Because on my 7 it freezes when clicks. This version should works on 7, so I don't know if is it problem with Window$ version or with fix?
Are you using a modified OS? If you are using a lite version then perhaps an essential OS component has been removed or modified. Other users have recommended using clean, unmodified versions of Windows to avoid compatibilty problems. I would agree with that.

Is your OS fully updated? Windows 7 was around for a long time so perhaps this version of Lightroom needs something that wasn't in early versions of Windows 7.

ahmedhabashy

Banned
Downloaded
25.6 GB
Uploaded
2.6 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 3 years
thank you fot the upload

Chuck

šŸ¤“ Super Admin
Downloaded
300.6 GB
Uploaded
2.9 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
24 (26)
Member for 5 years
Read the torrent description again.

System Requirements:
- Operating system: Microsoft Windows 10 (64 bit) versions 1703 (Creators Update) and later

Downloaded
8.9 GB
Uploaded
6.7 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 4 years
Are you using a modified OS? (...) Is your OS fully updated?

Yes I have modified version, not cutted anything but extended with updates May 2019 (+installed what was release by M$ till now) and M$IE11 and M$.NET47-4.8. That's all modifications.

It is all the more weird since it stops working after some time, a few seconds, even without clicking.

Read the torrent description again

I read, also this:
Code:
https://helpx.adobe.com/mena_en/lightroom-classic/system-requirements/2020.html

Chuck

šŸ¤“ Super Admin
Downloaded
300.6 GB
Uploaded
2.9 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
24 (26)
Member for 5 years
I read, also this:
Code:
https://helpx.adobe.com/mena_en/lightroom-classic/system-requirements/2020.html
What you are downloading here isn't the same as you would get from Adobe. The version here has been modified so you don't have to purchase an Adobe license. Therefore it is possible that the TeamOS version has different system requirements.

Master_r_kay

Power User
āœ… Verified Member
Downloaded
290.4 GB
Uploaded
15.3 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
311 (316)
Member for 3 years
Many thanks for this... great job ??

Downloaded
0 bytes
Uploaded
65 GB
Ratio
-
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 10 years
@Mr. Spacely how do I know if I have my torrent setup correctly so I can take care of my hit & run?

Chuck

šŸ¤“ Super Admin
Downloaded
300.6 GB
Uploaded
2.9 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
24 (26)
Member for 5 years
@Mr. Spacely how do I know if I have my torrent setup correctly so I can take care of my hit & run?
This is not the right place to ask your question.

You need to SEED the torrents that you have downloaded. If you do not know what that means then read the instructions or user guide for you torrent client.

Look at this link first

If you still have questions then post a question here