Team OS : Your Only Destination To Custom OS !!

Welcome to TeamOS Community, Register or Login to the Community to Download Torrents, Get Access to Shoutbox, Post Replies, Use Search Engine and many more features. Register Today!

Torrent + Direct Adobe Photoshop Cc 2019 (v20.0) Multilingual

The Rain

✅ Verified Member
Downloaded
117.6 MB
Uploaded
1 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
2203 (2193)
Member for 10 years
Adobe Photoshop CC 2019 (v20.0) Multilingual
kK4yFiXZZD5ehftdLsBZWyB9n0OHrb5M.jpg

General Info:-
Year of release: 2018
Version: CC 2019 (20.0.0.24)
Developer: Adobe
Build author: m0nkrus
Platform: Windows x64
Interface language: English / Hungarian / Dutch / Danish / Spanish / Italian / Chinese (simplified) / Chinese (traditional) / Korean / German / Norwegian / Polish / Portuguese (Brazil) / Russian / Turkish / Ukrainian / Finnish / French / Czech / Swedish / Japanese / English (UK) / English with Arabic support / English with Hebrew support / Spanish (Mexico) / French (Morocco) / French (Canada)
Medicine: Cured

System requirements:

• 64-bit version of Microsoft Windows 7 with SP1 or Windows 10 (version 1709 or later); 64-bit version of Microsoft Windows 7 with SP1, Windows 8.1 or Windows 10 (version 1607 or later)
• Microsoft Internet Explorer 11 or higher
• Intel Core 2 or AMD Athlon 64 processor; 2 GHz or faster
• 2 GB RAM (8 GB recommended)
• 3.1 GB of free hard disk space for installing the 64-bit version; during installation, additional free space is required (it is not installed on a disk that uses a file system with case sensitivity)
• Monitor with a resolution of 1024x768 (1280x800 recommended), 16-bit color support, and 512 MB of VRAM (2 GB recommended)
• System with OpenGL 2.0 support

Description:

Adobe Photoshop CC 2019 is a comprehensive solution for professional digital imaging, which contains the most advanced tools for working with images and new opportunities for the implementation of creative ideas that can significantly increase productivity. Edit images with exceptional accuracy, use new intuitive tools and workflows to create three-dimensional graphics, two-dimensional projects, as well as movies.

Adobe Photoshop CC 2019 is part of Creative Cloud. Therefore, its users have access to all the latest updates, and access to new versions has been provided since their release. Publishing capabilities in the cloud allow you to organize your files on multiple computers. Thanks to the integration with Behance, you can share your projects with other users directly from the program Adobe Photoshop CC 2019 and instantly receive feedback on their work from designers from around the world.

Benefits of Adobe Photoshop CC 2019

Updated fills based on content
Select the pixels you want to use in fills with the help of a new specialized working environment, and also rotate, scale, and reflect the original pixels using Adobe Sensei technology. You can even create fills on separate layers to preserve the original images.

Frame tool for easy masking
Turn shapes and text into frames that you can use as placeholders or apply an image to them. Easily replace images by dragging and dropping them into the frame; The new image is automatically scaled to fit.

Cancel multiple actions
Use the CMD-Z keyboard shortcut to undo multiple actions - just like in other Creative Cloud applications.

Improved usability
Now you can hide the breakpoint, double-click the canvas to start editing the text, and also quickly cut, convert, place and enter text using the auto-fix function. In addition, Photoshop by default proportionally converts the layers of text and pixels and makes it difficult to randomly move panels.

Preview overlay mode in real time
No need to guess which blend mode to use. Just scroll through the various options to see how they look in the image.

Symmetry mode
Apply brush strokes with perfect symmetry - even on curves. The symmetry mode allows you to define an axis or axes, and then select styles, such as circular, radial, spiral, or "mandala."

Color circle
The visualization of the color spectrum makes it easy to select additional colors.

Main screen
Faster create projects using Photoshop's main screen. You can access it at any time to find out about new features, view training materials, or go to open documents.

Improved learning in the application
Use your own resources when working with tutorials to get the desired result in less time.

Basic user requests
Your ideas, our embodiment. Now you can distribute the distance between objects, enter simple mathematical operations into the fields of numerical values, view the end of long layer names, and also find Japanese fonts using the Font selection and Font similarity functions.

Customize user interface size
More accurate scaling of the user interface of Photoshop allows you to customize it independently of other applications and view the font in the right size.

Improved menu "Export as"
The Export As menu loads faster and provides access to an optimized interface for convenient operation. In addition, it can be used to view multiple artboards simultaneously.

And much more
Other updates and enhancements: a function to flip the canvas horizontally, Lorem Ipsum text mode for quickly placing sample text, and customizable keyboard shortcuts for the selection and masking environment.

List of changes

What is changed by the author of the assembly:

- Build assembled on the basis of a standalone installer for Adobe version 4.7.0.55, inaccessible to the public.
- The original installer of the program has been significantly redesigned and optimized. In particular, the choice of the installation path and the program interface language is available.
- From the installer, with the exception of the required minimum, the Adobe Creative Cloud module is cut, installed by the original installer without fail.
- From the installer with the exception of the required minimum cut Adobe Desktop Common module, installed by the original installer without fail.
- The Adobe CCX Process component is excluded from the installation package.
- Unlocked the ability to install the program on Windows 8.1 and Windows 10 versions from 1607.
- In the menu for selecting the interface language of the program to be installed, a false indication was added to support the additional six languages.
- The program has already been treated. Can be used immediately after installation

Image size and CRC

Image size: 1.71 GB (1,841,117,184 bytes)
MD5-sum of the image: 9472d7da213dd41dd1354a611583a472
SHA1-sum image: 8fdfce19493579b44f627f0a13c8982f5db8ca0d

Download links
Download links
Single links

or

or

1gb links

or

or

or

• Created With:
    uTorrent/2210
    Comment:
    No Comment For This Torrent
    Peers:
    2 Seeders + 0 Leechers = 2 Peers
    Last Announced
    Info Hash:
    6e1a57d3ed4b13481efd0fef44a373a42bede5aa
  • Loading…

SilvAdCrist

✅ Verified Member
Downloaded
181.2 GB
Uploaded
3.3 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 8 years
Good Job!! Thank you

Gollapudi

No time for myself due to work load
Uploader
✅ Verified Member
Downloaded
2.1 TB
Uploaded
429.7 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
843 (830)
Member for 7 years
Thanks for sharing :)

Hawkeye

Uploader
✅ Verified Member
Downloaded
31.7 GB
Uploaded
23.6 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
216 (218)
Member for 7 years
i was hoping this version was going to be better than the one i posted it still has the loading loop at home screen :( just press ESC to get out off it, other than that everything works as it should thanks :)

pyridox

Downloaded
98.9 GB
Uploaded
275 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 10 years
Great, thanks!

colc07

✅ Verified Member
Downloaded
24.5 GB
Uploaded
4.7 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 8 years
Downloading now, Thanks @The Rain for another excellent share

prathapsingh

Banned
Downloaded
77 GB
Uploaded
58.7 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 8 years
Thank You Bro...

vdogeek

🤴 Super Admin
Uploader
Downloaded
93.5 GB
Uploaded
56.4 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
1199 (1205)
Member for 9 years
i was hoping this version was going to be better than the one i posted it still has the loading loop at home screen :( just press ESC to get out off it, other than that everything works as it should thanks :)

You are correct,,, I hit esc and all worked perfectly!

vinodb

Downloaded
16.2 GB
Uploaded
5 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 7 years
Great software

balaramanim

Downloaded
70 GB
Uploaded
438 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 6 years
happy. thanks to team os.

KingSRB

Downloaded
4.1 GB
Uploaded
5 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 5 years
Please Help me i instaled photoshop but i got this when i try to run it:
Untitled_zpsvyode4wi.jpg

I hawe win 8.1 x61
Pleaseeeeeee hellllpppp someone :eek:

limone

Downloaded
71.3 GB
Uploaded
28 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 6 years
Great Team thanks

Splacten

Downloaded
0 bytes
Uploaded
5 GB
Ratio
-
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 5 years
Thank you!

rajapss

Downloaded
133.8 GB
Uploaded
101.1 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 8 years
started downloading.Thanks

Jeffrikool182

Downloaded
4.1 GB
Uploaded
5.1 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 5 years
When i extract thos rar,why did it appear NO ARCHIVES FOUND ?

vdogeek

🤴 Super Admin
Uploader
Downloaded
93.5 GB
Uploaded
56.4 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
1199 (1205)
Member for 9 years
When i extract thos rar,why did it appear NO ARCHIVES FOUND ?
You downloaded from one of the sites above?...Once done you hit Extract? the burnt the Iso to a cd? Because mine worked 100%

Nerox1106

Banned
Downloaded
17.1 GB
Uploaded
5.2 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 6 years
Your great bro. I like your editing skill keep it up. thanks you the rain for uploading . great minds meet here.

rajapss

Downloaded
133.8 GB
Uploaded
101.1 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 8 years
Medicines included in it ??

Mr. Spacely

🤴 Super Admin
Uploader
Downloaded
153.9 GB
Uploaded
43.8 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
10963 (10963)
Member for 8 years
Medicines included in it ??
Medicine: Cured

Downloaded
31.2 GB
Uploaded
6 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 8 years
Please Help me i instaled photoshop but i got this when i try to run it:
Untitled_zpsvyode4wi.jpg

I hawe win 8.1 x61
Pleaseeeeeee hellllpppp someone :eek:
Install "Microsoft Visual C++ (all versions)