Team OS : Your Only Destination To Custom OS !!

Welcome to TeamOS Community, Register or Login to the Community to Download Torrents, Get Access to Shoutbox, Post Replies, Use Search Engine and many more features. Register Today!

Freeleech Torrent Adobe Master Collection 2021 v2 EN-RU Preactivated JAN 2021

CoffinDeath

Uploader
✅ Verified Member
Downloaded
470.2 GB
Uploaded
3.4 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
11 (13)
Member for 10 years
Thank you very much . Bro much appreciated.

mosie

Downloaded
42.8 GB
Uploaded
125.3 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 7 years
Thanks for all the options.....know any good tricks to stop all the background processes from constantly running?

znop01

Power User
✅ Verified Member
Downloaded
194 GB
Uploaded
762.3 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 6 years
Adobe Fresco

Exit Code: 190
-------------------------------------- Summary --------------------------------------
- 2 fatal error(s), 1 error(s), 1 warnings(s)

FATAL: Sanity check for installation failed. Current OS version 10.0.17763 doesn't satisfy OS requirements.
FATAL: Error occurred in install product workflow with error code 190 error message
ERROR: Output of the script is not a String.
WARN: Script execution for checking system requirements has failed. Assuming system requirements are satisfied
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

ibm650

Uploader
✅ Verified Member
Downloaded
699.1 GB
Uploaded
47.9 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 6 years
Excellent, will seed in seedbox.

itguy32767

Downloaded
9.6 GB
Uploaded
42.5 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 3 years
Did anyone get Acrobat Pro to work in this torrent?
It seems Adobe Cloud keeps saying it need repaired.
got it to work by downloading the adobe application manager, and then signing in to my account/adobe id

FeLiXiT

Downloaded
584.1 GB
Uploaded
1.1 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 6 years
Thank for your upload. But now I had a problem.
When I installed Illustrator, everytime I start it, my cpu is very high by cephtmlengine.exe.
I have tried rename it but when I start Illustrator it shows message error "The operation cannot complete because of an unknown error [CANT]". When I click OK, I work normally. However, when I quit Illustrator, it suspend in task manager and I must end task it.
Can you guide me fix it ? Thank you so much

Downloaded
30.9 GB
Uploaded
4.5 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 6 years
Thank for your upload, Thank you so much

znop01

Power User
✅ Verified Member
Downloaded
194 GB
Uploaded
762.3 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 6 years
I finally got Adobe Master Collection 2021 to install properly. Deleted everything, scrubbed registry, and ran CCleaner Professional 5.76.8269 then it fully installed without a hitch. Thanks :cool:

Canukie

Downloaded
35.6 GB
Uploaded
236.3 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 6 years
Thank You For The Upload, Much Appreciated

Downloaded
782.8 GB
Uploaded
2.9 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 6 years
i m having the same issue with illustrator. high cpu usage...any solution? i m thinking to install back the 2020 version

damskie

Downloaded
265.4 GB
Uploaded
885 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 6 years
Hello can I install it without using RUFUS , just gonno use ISO reader and install it from the inside. thank you in advance

itguy32767

Downloaded
9.6 GB
Uploaded
42.5 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 3 years
Hello can I install it without using RUFUS , just gonno use ISO reader and install it from the inside. thank you in advance
definitely you can. I use wincdemu but you can use any virtual disc application you prefer.

carharthart

Downloaded
18.8 GB
Uploaded
59.5 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 8 years
thank you! this is awesome i hope there will no errors in ilustrator as i read the other comments. will definitely try this one out

Rune H

Downloaded
15.8 GB
Uploaded
30.2 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 7 years
Does this work with Adobe sign? Should this give me 1TB space?

Further more:
Question: What needs to be done to make it possible to work with cloud storage, libraries and other online services?
Answer:To do this, you need to connect to the Adobe server with your ID by selecting "Help-> Sign In" in the program menu and passing the authorization. I strongly recommend that you close the window in which you will be prompted to start the trial version with a cross. In this case, in the future, you will not face the problem of annoying many messages about the end of the trial period! After restarting the program, online services will become available.

I dont get the option to promt for trial version.

This option is by installing from the install option - not download acrobat reader option.

dean067

Downloaded
3.6 GB
Uploaded
5 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 3 years
woah amazing thank you for this

jundz98

Downloaded
40.2 GB
Uploaded
15.6 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 9 years
its a master piece very helpfull thank you god bless keep up the good work

alfxp

Downloaded
31 GB
Uploaded
36.2 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 5 years
Thank for your upload, Thank you so much :h::h::angel:

Venem557

Downloaded
208.1 GB
Uploaded
5.3 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 3 years
Works perfectly fine, already preactivated so very easy installation! THANK YOU!!! And a note regarding NVIDIA drivers. New Adobe products have GPU acceleration enabled, but I found out, that with some new Lightroom or even Premiere release, I could not use GPU encoding or acceleration properly. I just did a clean install of Windows 10 and just kept nvidia drivers updated only by windows. I decided not to use GeForce Experience app. Seems this could cause some issues, because now I am able to use also develop module in Lightroom with GPU acceleration and also Premiere encoding with CUDA works perfectly fine. I used GeForce Experience app before, but there were always some issues with Adobe products.
Thank you for this note. I just updated my drivers and now lightroom only shows black pictures. I rolled back the driver and it works again

Also thanks for the upload!!

polarisx

Downloaded
1.1 GB
Uploaded
5 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 3 years
Thanks for the upload. very helpful