Team OS : Your Only Destination To Custom OS !!

Welcome to TeamOS Community, Register or Login to the Community to Download Torrents, Get Access to Shoutbox, Post Replies, Use Search Engine and many more features. Register Today!

Freeleech Torrent Adobe Master Collection 2020 RUS-ENG v8 July 2020

Gollapudi

Less employees more work
Super Moderator
Downloaded
1.6 TB
Uploaded
264.5 TB
Ratio
Thank you very much ! how to active for Adobe Acrobat Pro DC ?
Use adobe patcher available here ,if internal patch doesnt work
good job +1 . can i add other lang? like Arabic :wasntme:
i dont think so as the author mentioned everywhere Russian & English only i guess no other languages available

netwar

Downloaded
18.5 GB
Uploaded
263.7 GB
Ratio
Thank you very much. This seems very useful. Havent tested yet.

Jeamy

Downloaded
4.8 GB
Uploaded
14.7 GB
Ratio
Thanks @Gollapudi, fastest update.., anyway everyone that trouble with Adobe Acrobat DC, just running internal crack under product folder from ISO file.

Gollapudi

Less employees more work
Super Moderator
Downloaded
1.6 TB
Uploaded
264.5 TB
Ratio
Could you tell me your adobe patcher available link? thanks!
You can try anyone if not go to second and soon

Marbles

Downloaded
39.5 GB
Uploaded
1.4 TB
Ratio
I guess I missed this one previously. Thats what you get when you get dragged away for a few days and try to play catch up. Great stuff, thank you for the update and appreciate the share.

Spitfire400

Verified Member
Downloaded
63.9 GB
Uploaded
123.7 GB
Ratio
Thanks Very Much for this essential update, some really useful software in this collection !

Zaiakursed

Downloaded
2.5 GB
Uploaded
341.9 GB
Ratio
Question:

Years back when I install Patched versions of Adobe, whatever it may be. I always block them through C:/Windows/System32/drivers/host (I'm not sure if this is the correct path), There is a list I found before that includes IP Addresses of Updates for Adobe. This is one.
And I also block them in Windows Firewall, each EXE file I found in Installation Folder and Common Folder for Adobe.

Is it necessary with your patched version so the trial period won't appear?

Thanks for Sharing too..

Ant4rez

Downloaded
0 bytes
Uploaded
31.5 GB
Ratio
-
Thank you for the master collection. Can i change the language when i'm installing a program? Like Photoshop and then choose Spanish so the program is in spanish.

pmap93

Downloaded
10.2 GB
Uploaded
78.9 GB
Ratio
I have issues with Acrobat shutting down after a few seconds... Anyone has this problem?

I haven't tried this version yet, but am I doing something wrong on the previous months uploads ?

Zaiakursed

Downloaded
2.5 GB
Uploaded
341.9 GB
Ratio
Question:

Years back when I install Patched versions of Adobe, whatever it may be. I always block them through C:/Windows/System32/drivers/host (I'm not sure if this is the correct path), There is a list I found before that includes IP Addresses of Updates for Adobe. This is one.
And I also block them in Windows Firewall, each EXE file I found in Installation Folder and Common Folder for Adobe.

Is it necessary with your patched version so the trial period won't appear?

Thanks for Sharing too..
@Gollapudi, do I need to do the above?