Team OS : Your Only Destination To Custom OS !!

Welcome to TeamOS Community, Register or Login to the Community to Download Torrents, Get Access to Shoutbox, Post Replies, Use Search Engine and many more features. Register Today!

Torrent Adobe Lightroom Classic 2020 v9.3.0.202005281810 x64 Multilingual July 2020

Gollapudi

No time for myself due to work load
Uploader
✅ Verified Member
Downloaded
2.1 TB
Uploaded
429.7 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
843 (830)
Member for 7 years
Adobe Lightroom Classic v9.3 Multilingual

Build Details:
Year : 2020
Version : 9.3.0.202005281810
Developer : Adobe
Build author : m0nkrus
Platform : Windows x64
Interface language : English / Dutch / Spanish / Italian / Chinese (simplified) / Chinese (traditional) / Korean / German / Portuguese (Brazil) / Russian / Thai / French / Swedish / Japanese
Medicine : Cured(Activated)

System requirements:
• 64-bit version of Microsoft Windows 7 with SP1 or Windows 10 (version 1809 or later) ; 64-bit version of Microsoft Windows 7 with SP1, Windows 8.x or Windows 10
• Microsoft Internet Explorer 11
• An Intel or AMD processor with a clock frequency of at least 2 GHz with support for 64-bit OS
• 4 GB RAM (12 GB recommended)
• 2 GB of free hard disk space
• Video card with support for GPU functionality, DirectX 12 (at least compatible with DirectX 10) or OpenGL 3.3
• 1 GB VRAM. 2 GB of dedicated VRAM (4 GB recommended) for large monitors with high resolution, such as 4K or 5K
• Display with a resolution of 1024x768

Description:
Sometimes photos can not convey all the impressions that overwhelmed you at the time of shooting. Thanks to the Adobe Lightroom Classic tools, you can edit photos on your computer and convey your emotions.Adobe Lightroom Classic provides a set of simple but powerful tools and advanced features to create incredible photos! Add colors, make dull photos bright and vibrant, delete objects that accidentally fall into the frame, and adjust the tilt of the images. Organize your photos on your computer and share them in any convenient way.

Adobe Lightroom Classic is all the digital imaging tools you need in a single desktop application.
Benefits of Adobe Lightroom Classic

- Quick Integration
Improves speed and stability when integrating Lightroom Classic with a Canon camera.

- Combining photos into a panorama in one step.
Quickly get HDR panoramas by creating exposure bracketing with several HDR photos and combining them into a panoramic picture - in just one step.

- Masking in Depth
Range Highlight areas based on depth ranges in the foreground or in the background of HEIC format photographs.

- Improved image with a negative haze correction value.
Noise reduction when moving the haze correction slider to the left of the zero value.

- Reduces the “color cast” effect
Reduces the magenta color cast in low-light photographs.

- Improved process for creating books
Place content on the pages and independently develop the unique design of Blurb books. Create Blurb books in a variety of formats: sales books, magazines, and Layflat books.

- Import styles and profiles
Import zip files with styles and profiles through the styles panel or the profile browser.

- Color shortcuts for folders
Now you can organize and filter folders using color shortcuts.

- Automatic systematization when viewing HDR photos and panoramas
Organize images when viewing in table mode: just check the box and the source frames will be located next to the finished panoramic and HDR photos.

- Profile Management
An advanced menu allows you to turn on and off groups of profiles.

- Improved folder search
Quickly find the folders you need.

What is changed by the author of the assembly:
- The assembly is assembled on the basis of the standalone Adobe installer version 5.1.0.407, inaccessible to the general public.
- From the installer, with the exception of the required minimum, the Adobe Application Manager module was cut, which is installed by the original installer without fail.
- From the installer, with the exception of the required minimum, the Adobe Desktop Common module has been cut, which is installed by the original installer without fail.
- The Adobe Creative Cloud module, completely installed by the original installer without fail, is completely cut out from the installer.
- The installer offline integrates into Windows 7 a certificate confirming Adobe’s modern electronic signature.
- The installer provides a choice of installation path and interface language of the program, as well as the ability to run the program immediately after installation.
- Unlocked the ability to install the program on Windows 8.x and Windows 10 minor versions.
- Updated Adobe Lightroom main module to version 9.3.0.202005281810.
- Disabled spyware modules Adobe Crash Reporter Service and Log Transport Application.
- The program has already been treated. You can use it immediately after installation.

Question: How will the program work on officially unsupported operating systems?
Answer: I unlocked the installation of the program on Windows 8.x and Windows 10 minor versions. How the program will work for them, I do not know. Those who actively use the program, please unsubscribe in the comments on the release. If any bugs are noticed when working on old OSs, in the next version of the assembly I will block their support. I especially want to note that the inclusion of support for old OSs does not affect the work in officially supported operating systems.

Question: Is there a version of this version of the program that runs on 32-bit OS?
Answer:The latest edition of Lightroom, released under the 32-bit OS, was version 5.7.1. Search the Internet!

Question: During the installation process, when I click the Continue button, nothing happens to me. How to be
Answer: For the installer to work, Internet Explorer version 11 is required. Install or update this product to bring the system into compliance with the requirements of the installer.

Question: I can’t click the Continue button, because the contents of the window cannot fit in the window itself, and the button is out of sight. What to do?
Answer: This happens occasionally on crooked OS. There is a TAB key on the keyboard. Click it to the desired menu item.

Question: I have a plug at the initial stage of installation, not described above. Can you tell me something?
Answer: Try replacing the Set-up.exe file used in the distribution with the one downloaded .

Question: The installation was not completed due to an incomprehensible error. What to do?
Answer: Read the . Also, I recommend to study the installation log. It is located in the folder C: \ Program Files (x86) \ Common Files \ Adobe \ Installers. Perhaps here you will receive more detailed information about the problem and how to resolve it.

Question: What is happening with disabling spyware modules?
Answer: Disabled spyware modules Adobe Crash Reporter Service (CRWindowsClientService.exe) and Log Transport Application (LogTransport2.exe). The files initializing them are renamed to CRWindowsClientService.exe.bak and LogTransport2.exe.bak. If you suddenly have a desire to restore their performance, simply remove the .bak extension from them. Anticipating the question of some users, why, they say, the same CRLogTransport.exe or AdobeIPCBroker.exe are not blocked, I want to say that the first of them is controlled by the blocked CRWindowsClientService.exe, and without it, nothing will send, and without the second, libraries will not work.

Question: What is the medicine for this version of the program?
Answer:Using the cppasm hacker method, the patched Lightroom.exe file was released. The cured file is built into the installer by me, so you do not need to do anything special for treatment. Just in case, the original file is saved under the name Lightroom.exe.bak. To restore the original file, remove the .bak extension from it and replace the existing patched file with it.

Question: When a program is uninstalled by a standard uninstaller, the progress of uninstallation reaches 100% and everything freezes on this. How to be
Answer:In some cases, this does happen. This is a small uninstaller glitch that developers can’t fix in any way. If you encounter this, then start the Windows Task Manager and interrupt the two processes with the name Set-up.exe. Do not worry, the removal at that time will be completely completed.

Screenshots:

Image Size and CRC
Image size: 1.17 GB (1,265,018,880bytes)
MD5 image sum: a67f19581ef7844a2253e8099e6aba3a
SHA1 image sum: d7ff10654d407d92209b7430f2627f9a44898531​

• Created With:
    ruTorrent (PHP Class - Adrien Gibrat)
    Comment:
    Downloaded From https://www.teamos-hkrg.com/
    Peers:
    1 Seeders + 0 Leechers = 1 Peers
    Last Announced
    Info Hash:
    3764d8d1bee8019f2787c5bec7c16720593e7789
  • Loading…

Skip1

✅ Verified Member
Downloaded
117.3 GB
Uploaded
3.4 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
26 (23)
Member for 6 years
Lovely @Gollapudi | Always good to see these sir :angel:

Ntomy

Downloaded
33.1 GB
Uploaded
200.2 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 7 years
Big thanks for this upload!

Hyperion1961

✅ Verified Member
Downloaded
2.4 TB
Uploaded
918 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 7 years
Thanks for the update @Gollapudi ??

Brian Johnston

✅ Verified Member
Downloaded
363.3 GB
Uploaded
412.2 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 8 years
Thanks for this latest..

MniawY

Former STAFF™ ⭐️
Uploader
Power User
Downloaded
156.4 GB
Uploaded
51 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
104 (102)
Member for 7 years
Thanks @Gollapudi ;)

regninod

Downloaded
253.6 GB
Uploaded
1.4 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 5 years
Thanks for this.

Marbles

✅ Verified Member
Downloaded
227.2 GB
Uploaded
38.4 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 4 years
Always appreciate an update and look forward to trying this out. Thank you

manishpandey

Downloaded
131.8 GB
Uploaded
48.4 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 6 years
Please try to post for 32 bit compatible

Gollapudi

No time for myself due to work load
Uploader
✅ Verified Member
Downloaded
2.1 TB
Uploaded
429.7 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
843 (830)
Member for 7 years
will try if not i cant help my friend

manishpandey

Downloaded
131.8 GB
Uploaded
48.4 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 6 years
will try if not i cant help my friend
Thanks bro

wibel

Downloaded
16.4 GB
Uploaded
5 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 4 years
Thank you!

Stoon19

Downloaded
257.3 GB
Uploaded
319.9 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 4 years
Thanks

n3m3515

Banned
Downloaded
14.9 GB
Uploaded
5.7 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 4 years

32-bit systems are on the road to extinction, bro. Try to think about migrating to an x64 device.

Dineshiro

Downloaded
23.8 GB
Uploaded
801 MB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 7 years
t h a n k....you

Gloomis01

Downloaded
17.4 GB
Uploaded
6.9 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 5 years
Thank you so much for your hard work !!!

ovidiu.baliban

✅ Verified Member
Downloaded
262.6 GB
Uploaded
1.3 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 8 years
Thank you, very much !