Team OS : Your Only Destination To Custom OS !!

Welcome to TeamOS Community, Register or Login to the Community to Download Torrents, Get Access to Shoutbox, Post Replies, Use Search Engine and many more features. Register Today!

Direct Adobe CC GenP - Universal Patch version 2.4 -=TeamOS=-

PeterJ74

Downloaded
29.2 GB
Uploaded
207.3 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
lastest after effects and photoshop don't start. At the start screen simply showing crash report. Windows 10 Enterprise 64bit 1909

malle70

Downloaded
0 bytes
Uploaded
5 GB
Ratio
-
Seedbonus
ok, after some testing i founf "my" best way ;-)

- cleaned my system with AdobeCreativeCloudCleanerTool and GetRidOfAdobe
- login with testaccount and start downloading from creativecloud.adobe.com Creative Cloud APP
- start AdobeCC2019-2020-GenP-2.4 and only patch Creative Cloud
- open ACC and press "installalation" your Adobe App for me "Lightroom"
- start Lightroom. my test period was already over but after i closed "Join Lightroom" and "Testperiod is over" everything runs fine.

thanks for your nice tools!!!!

Filippocarroli

Downloaded
0 bytes
Uploaded
5 GB
Ratio
-
Seedbonus
Hi, i'm trying to use this patch, but it appear the error "genPPP.exe-2.4 failed to start" what do i have to do?

UjoAnnanas

Downloaded
0 bytes
Uploaded
5 GB
Ratio
-
Seedbonus
for cracking Lightroom Classic, you have to start the Lightroom trial first.

To use the trial creative cloud apps (after cracked Adobe Creative Cloud application), install the app that you want.
After finished installation, open the app without cracking and click Start Trial.
Then, close the app and crack it. Now you can use the app without crashing.

In this case, I found this problem only Lightroom Classic.
Thank you so much!

ohmanbratslava

Downloaded
0 bytes
Uploaded
5 GB
Ratio
-
Seedbonus
Is it safe to login with our Adobe Creative Cloud email and password, even with the patch? Thanks, nice tool!

lol21h

Downloaded
0 bytes
Uploaded
5 GB
Ratio
-
Seedbonus
Mine says "File is not vanilla, aborting" and when I open Photoshop it still says that I'm using the trial version expiring in 7 days. Any idea of what's going on?

Wall.E

Downloaded
0 bytes
Uploaded
5 GB
Ratio
-
Seedbonus
Hi,

I had CS6 before, so I uninstalled all the apps, used the Adobe CC cleaner, used the Adobe Products Cleaners By Zer0cod3, rebooted, installed and patched 6 CC 2019 apps via the offline installers, but 3 seem cracked, 3 seem not and display the pop-up of the 7 days trial:
Acrobat DC 2019 - OK
Adobe Audition CC 2019 - Trial 7 days
Adobe Illustrator CC 2019 - Ok
Adobe Media Encoder CC 2019 - Trial 7 days
Adobe Photoshop CC 2019 - Ok
Adobe Premiere Pro CC 2019 - Trial 7 days

Any idea how to fix it?

And same question: is it safe to login with our Adobe Creative Cloud email and password, even with the patch?

Thanks!

GieltjE87

Downloaded
4.7 MB
Uploaded
5 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Many thanks for the good work, every tested application works flawlesly except that the latest photoshop release won't allow saving (even at shutdown), downgrading works.

Mirkec

Administrator
Windows Modifier
Downloaded
56.2 GB
Uploaded
15.7 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Mine says "File is not vanilla, aborting" and when I open Photoshop it still says that I'm using the trial version expiring in 7 days. Any idea of what's going on?
Many thanks for the good work, every tested application works flawlesly except that the latest photoshop release won't allow saving (even at shutdown), downgrading works.
I the main thread are more links to other/alternative solutions! Why don not check?