Team OS : Your Only Destination To Custom OS !!

Welcome to TeamOS Community, Register or Login to the Community to Download Torrents, Get Access to Shoutbox, Post Replies, Use Search Engine and many more features. Register Today!

Direct Adobe CC 2019-2020 GenP - Universal Patch version 2.5 -=TeamOS=-

Fluffyball96

Downloaded
0 bytes
Uploaded
5 GB
Ratio
-
Hey!
First time poster here!
So when I try to patch it even in auto mode, it opens the manual directory thing - strange but ok, I can roll with it - I find the exe and click to analyse. My problem is that any program I download yesterday or today even from Creative Cloud, when analysed, it says that the file is not "vanilla", despite being just downloaded! The strange thing is that, when I try with the 2.2.7 version, it seems to work, until Illustrator or whatever crashes at startup. 2.4 version has the same problem. Can anyone help me, please?

Mirkec

Administrator
Windows Modifier
Downloaded
56.1 GB
Uploaded
13.7 TB
Ratio
Hey!
First time poster here!
So when I try to patch it even in auto mode, it opens the manual directory thing - strange but ok, I can roll with it - I find the exe and click to analyse. My problem is that any program I download yesterday or today even from Creative Cloud, when analysed, it says that the file is not "vanilla", despite being just downloaded! The strange thing is that, when I try with the 2.2.7 version, it seems to work, until Illustrator or whatever crashes at startup. 2.4 version has the same problem. Can anyone help me, please?
There is a more version of this activator here. For some works newer for other older versions. A lot of users reported that 2.4 still works for them
Also read all comments for better insight and at the end of the thread, I put more links that can help you. Cheers

goncalo16

Downloaded
2.9 GB
Uploaded
6.2 GB
Ratio
i just use lightroom CC version 3.2, it's the only app the a i use this activator, and it works pretty well if i dont update it!
all the others apps i used pre-activated packs with all CC programs..
photoshop, illustrator, premiere pro.. all of them all off them works with updates untill may

and the i use the 2.4 version for the lightroom, because in v2.5 is disable but if we dont update lightroom above v3.2 the crack works! also, lightroom cc is different from the lightroom classic, the classic is easy to crack too!

Akhil.k.sugathan

Downloaded
3.7 GB
Uploaded
5.2 GB
Ratio
First day : Working fine
Second day after windows boot up; Antivirus : Ransomware behaviour detected, some of the files are encrypted :sweating:

Is this normal ???? :think: