Team OS : Your Only Destination To Custom OS !!

Welcome to TeamOS Community, Register or Login to the Community to Download Torrents, Get Access to Shoutbox, Post Replies, Use Search Engine and many more features. Register Today!

Torrent Adobe Acrobat Pro Dc v2019.010.20069, Portable v2018.011.20055 & Mac OS v2019.010.20069

mauriceps

Downloaded
37.7 GB
Uploaded
66.8 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 9 years
Thanks a lot!!!!

lode dondon

Banned
Downloaded
1.9 GB
Uploaded
5 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 3 years
I don't understand : whenever I execute the rar installer for windows as a user or administrator, the nag portableapps shows up for a few seconds, and whan it's gone, I don't have anything else than a DATA folder with foders in it but NO acrobat.exe to launcb (even in start menu).

I did find some acrobat.exe deep in the sub folders but it's not the right file as windows 10 givez me an error about some side by side error.

Would you help me please ?

Master_r_kay

Power User
✅ Verified Member
Downloaded
287.7 GB
Uploaded
15.3 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
305 (310)
Member for 3 years
Thank you for sharing great work ?

pascalwil

✅ Verified Member
Downloaded
1.3 TB
Uploaded
36.2 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 8 years
Thank you for the post

Hott3a

Downloaded
55 GB
Uploaded
12 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 6 years
Thank you Mr. software engineer / TS

lode dondon

Banned
Downloaded
1.9 GB
Uploaded
5 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 3 years
is this that people post comments only in order to doanxload this without reading previous reports and the owner/creator doesn't care at all of what's asked ?
How, all these happy users achieve what I'm not able to when my PC works very very well usually ?

mr.freaky

Downloaded
11 GB
Uploaded
1.5 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 5 years
is this that people post comments only in order to doanxload this without reading previous reports and the owner/creator doesn't care at all of what's asked ?
How, all these happy users achieve what I'm not able to when my PC works very very well usually ?
If everyone is able to use it without any issue, that means the problem is on your end. It has not thing to do with "my PC works very very well usually". These issues, specially with pirated stuff, can be due to any number of reasons.

I am not trying to offend you or anything like that, but also, though no one is obligated to help you, most uploaders here still do. You should at least state your issue properly, and possibly with more details. I read your issue and I can hardy understand what you mean.

Thetet

Downloaded
0 bytes
Uploaded
5 GB
Ratio
-
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 2 years
Super big help, Thank you