Team OS : Your Only Destination To Custom OS !!

Welcome to TeamOS Community, Register or Login to the Community to Download Torrents, Get Access to Shoutbox, Post Replies, Use Search Engine and many more features. Register Today!

Account issues

Status
Not open for further replies.

crazysquirrel

Downloaded
4.5 GB
Uploaded
5 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 8 years
I am having problems accessing your site. Seems you are blacklisted by most public wifi providers.
I am forced to use other means to get here and no torrenting works anywhere I use internet.
I plan on getting a VPN to access everything and torrent things I need.
BUT, your policy of one IP address is problematic for me. Even with a VPN they can still rotate IP addresses. Or if I happen to be at McD's one day and Burger King the next, that too can cause problems.
Is there ANY way I can keep my account AND have access under those conditions???
Maybe some sort of passcode for access to bypass the limitations of the one ip address issue??
If you do not hear back from me in about a week, assume that I cannot get back here and PLEASE someone email me.
Just got a new MOBO cpu combo (used about 9 years old actually) and getting a brand new dvd burner and some more ram.
I have win xp media center 2005 ( 100 % legal copy I bought back in 2005/2006 retail ) but get sick and tired of having to CALL Microsoft to get it reactivated every time I make a hardware change.
I need help getting this problem resolved and without having to contact them on the phone or internet if at all possible.
Hoping to possibly D/L something to solve my problems..... Or how to fix it offline.
Note: I have to have XP for ONE lousy piece of software my spouse just HAS to have and it doesn't work very well on win7 and not at all on win10.
I dual boot that with linux so I have something safer to use for surfing once in a while.
Also need advice on how to copy my store bought movies to disc for play on a home dvd player (kids are far too hard on the dvd's and those costs add up VERY quickly.)
Many thanks for anyone who can help me.
PS be sure I can reply to your email if you send me one.

Last edited by a moderator:

Wichestery2k

šŸ‘‘ Administrator
Super Moderator
Uploader
Power User
Downloaded
1.4 TB
Uploaded
49.5 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
241 (248)
Member for 7 years
what country are you in, when trying to access the site? for your dvd use dvdvfab

crazysquirrel

Downloaded
4.5 GB
Uploaded
5 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 8 years
I am in USA.
This place have DVDFAB?
I want 1:1 cloning of movie discs.
Linux is HORRIBLE with trying to do any video things. Handbrake sometimes works. WinFF never works. DVD:RIP never works, etc
My BIGGEST worry is getting banned for using different IP addresses which I am forced to due to having to use public wifi where ever I can find it.

Last edited by a moderator:

vdogeek

šŸ¤“ Super Admin
Uploader
Downloaded
93.5 GB
Uploaded
56.4 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
1199 (1205)
Member for 9 years
I am in USA.

This place have DVDFAB?

I want 1:1 cloning of movie discs.

Linux is HORRIBLE with trying to do any video things. Handbrake sometimes works. WinFF never works. DVD:RIP never works, etc

My BIGGEST worry is getting banned for using different IP addresses which I am forced to due to having to use public wifi where ever I can find it.
Took 2 seconds with search....

Mr. Spacely

šŸ¤“ Super Admin
Uploader
Downloaded
153.9 GB
Uploaded
43.8 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
10970 (10970)
Member for 8 years
@crazysquirrel If you are slower than dial up no wonder you can't access the site. Time to upgrade your ISP. Enough of this jibber jabber nonsense. Thread is locked and complete.

Status
Not open for further replies.