Team OS : Your Only Destination To Custom OS !!

Welcome to TeamOS Community, Register or Login to the Community to Download Torrents, Get Access to Shoutbox, Post Replies, Use Search Engine and many more features. Register Today!

Locked About the usage of VPN

Status
Not open for further replies.

herrscher1st

Downloaded
120.7 GB
Uploaded
1.8 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 1 years
Yes, this might be a dumb question, but it better to ask since I don't want to break rules.
Let's say I use a XYZ VPN services (1.1.1.1 WARP for example) , and they provide a feature called "Split Tunneling", which will exclude certain IPs/domains/applications from going through the VPN.
I plan to exclude
Code:
www.teamos.xyz
, so I can access the website without going through VPN, while I can do certain stuff that require VPN to run as well.
I know that I should just finish whatever I want to do with VPN first, then turn if off and access our website.....
I read about the VPN rules, but this "split tunneling" was never mention, so today I make this thread to ask.

Cyler

🤴 Super Admin
âš¡OS Master
Downloaded
510.5 GB
Uploaded
24.8 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
1 (1)
Member for 7 years
To make this subject clear to you and to all who read this (tho we have explained the why here https://www.teamos.xyz/threads/team-os-and-vpns-understanding-the-issue.186291/ )

✅ You can use a VPN while downloading torrents
🛑 It would be best if you did not use VPN when browsing the site

We didn't mention the specifics of how and what, because each VPN uses its own terminology. Some call it split tunneling, some call it whitelisting, and some call it exclusion list... and some can't do this at all so you have to turn them off while browsing and turn them back on to download. Yes, we know it's not convenient but neither is getting your account banned. In order to be factually correct, we would have to download almost every VPN, install, test, and write something about it, while it would be easier for each user to Google, "how to exclude a site using (inserts VPN name)"

So yes split tunneling is a form of what I describe above and allows you to exclude a program or a site from going through the VPN route. How exactly? You will have to read the instructions.

Hope it helped.

Last edited:

herrscher1st

Downloaded
120.7 GB
Uploaded
1.8 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 1 years
Thank you for making it clear, you may close the thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.