Team OS : Your Only Destination To Custom OS !!

Welcome to TeamOS Community, Register or Login to the Community to Download Torrents, Get Access to Shoutbox, Post Replies, Use Search Engine and many more features. Register Today!

Direct 4K Video Downloader 4.13.0.3800 (Reapck & Portable)

M4Mohsin

Serve But In Different Way
Uploader
✅ Verified Member
Downloaded
70.5 GB
Uploaded
174.3 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
12 (8)
Member for 7 years
PQtKv9.png

4K Video Downloader is a good utility for downloading video, audio and subtitles from YouTube. Of course, there are all sorts of online services for this business, but they do not provide the capabilities that are in this program. For example, you can download an entire channel, subscribe to download new videos, download playlists, and import a list of download links. In the settings you can select the number of threads, download speed, as well as notification options. 4K Video Downloader is designed to download video, audio, subtitles, channels and playlists from various sites to your computer. If you want to upload video to iPad, iPhone and other devices, then this application is your choice! Downloading is simple and enjoyable.

Features:
Download entire playlists and channels from YouTube and save them to MP4, MKV, M4A, MP3, FLV, 3G, create .m3u files for playlists.
Download video in HD 1080p, HD 720p or 4K quality and enjoy high resolution on your HD TV, iPad and other devices.
Advanced options for downloading subtitles, choose what you prefer: have a separate .srt file or embed subtitles in a video file for viewing on your Mac, for example.
Activate "Smart Mode" in order to apply the selected settings to all downloads, quickly and easily.
Download video in 3D format, you will find a small 3d icon among other formats after analyzing the link. It's really impressive to watch shows and cartoons in 3D.
Download embedded YouTube videos from any web pages, just copy and paste the page address, the program will find the source for download.
Download video and audio from popular sites like Vimeo, SoundCloud, Flickr, Facebook, and DailyMotion

P8p7tv.png

Download Link:

nilhawk

Downloaded
4.7 GB
Uploaded
8.8 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 4 years
Thanks a lot @M4Mohsin for the file

VOICE

Downloaded
45.1 GB
Uploaded
51.1 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 7 years
thank you for the update ive been using this software and it really comes in handy thanks again

dazhwood

Downloaded
7.3 GB
Uploaded
4.6 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 5 years
Thank you Mr.M4Mohsin,
this gonna be a huge help for me since i've got several request to help downloading few videos from yt.

woolfy

✅ Verified Member
Downloaded
1.8 TB
Uploaded
168.5 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 5 years
Thanks for the upload! This seems to be the only one that works great without reverting back to ads and limiting downloads.

Barrytoo

Downloaded
8.3 GB
Uploaded
3.3 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 9 years
Fantastic! I hope I'd never see the download restriction again :banghead:

Barrytoo

Downloaded
8.3 GB
Uploaded
3.3 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 9 years
Fantastic! I hope I'd never see the download restriction again.

Pasha9999

Downloaded
10.4 GB
Uploaded
2.8 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 3 years
its a very helpful software, thank you bro.

bagram

Downloaded
22.3 GB
Uploaded
8.4 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 6 years
parsing never ends, any solution?

DrWindo

✅ Verified Member
Downloaded
346.9 GB
Uploaded
1.9 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 5 years
Thanks for the share, been using this for years.