Team OS : Your Only Destination To Custom OS !!

Welcome to TeamOS Community, Register or Login to the Community to Download Torrents, Get Access to Shoutbox, Post Replies, Use Search Engine and many more features. Register Today!

Torrent 2BrightSparks SyncBackPro 9.4.2.15 Multilingual

Mr. Spacely

šŸ¤“ Super Admin
Uploader
Downloaded
153.9 GB
Uploaded
43.8 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
10968 (10968)
Member for 8 years
PuEafR.png

2e0do.png

SyncBackPro is a professional and advanced backup, restore and Synchronization utility with lots of advanced features. With this backup utility you can copy any file whether it is locked or it is open which is normally not possible to copy in these conditions. But this feature work only on window XP or higher version of window. Taking backup with SyncBackPro is a very fast process and it can process an unlimited number of files. It always keep your files of old versions as it support versioning and incremental backup to save the time and reduce the burden on the resources.

SyncBackPro has a powerful inbuilt FTP engine to take backup on any FTP site. It also provides you very high level of security with the AES 256-bit encryption. SyncBackPro comes with an automatic scheduler for automatic backup jobs. SyncBackPro has option to take backup to CD/DVD and even it has option to email the backup whether it is SMTP, POP3 or IMAP4. SyncBackPro have support for scripting n so you can use your own scripts to configure the program. This utility also has a compression tool to reduce the backup size of the files and to reduce the resources.

Backup to CD/DVD
Backup to CD/DVD with disk spanning (compression not required). SyncBackPro can also backup to an ISO image file which can be mounted as a virtual drive (using 3rd party software). SyncBackPro also performs automatic disk spanning, i.e. if your files do not fit onto the CD/DVD then it will split the files and continue onto another CD/DVD.

Backup To or Restore From an Email Server
SyncBackPro allows the user to backup or synchronize their files with an email server whether SMTP, POP3, or IMAP4 (not to be confused with synchronizing emails). This is similar to backing up via FTP, however the backup is made via an email server e.g. Gmail, Yahoo!, etc. SyncBackPro provides advanced customization of the settings that allow the user to define SMTP and POP3/IMAP4 server connection details like "Must use SSL/TLS connection", "Direct SSL/TLS connection", and includes the ability to create a custom email body instead of using the default.

Scripting Support
SyncBackPro allows the user to configure the program and profiles using their own scripts. Scripts are distinct from the core code of the application, which is written in a different language. Scripting is a way in which the functionality of SyncBackPro can be changed or extended. A script is a set of instructions and is similar to the macro support in Microsoft Office, and Java Script in web pages. SyncBackPro can use scripts written in any scripting language (supported by the Windows Scripting Host) that is installed on the computer...

SyncBackPro, the most powerful backup and synchronization utility in its class. Version 9 yet again increases the number of cloud services supported and improves on the existing cloud support.
Transfer media files to and from portable devices automatically. Backup your pictures, music files and movies. With notifications about profile runs, creation etc. scripting functions, and automatic drive failure detection (S.M.A.R.T.), SyncBackPro delivers the complete backup solution.
SyncBackPro, together with SyncBack Touch provide an outstanding multi-platform (Windows, macOS. Linux and Android) backup solution.
SyncBackPro also connects to the SyncBack Management System (SBMS) which makes monitoring and managing remote backups a whole lot easier and more secure.

File size: 59.1 MB

2eYoK.png

PuErje.png

2eGaV.png

Run Medicines.

2eqtH.png

• Created With:
    Comment:
    Downloaded From https://www.teamos-hkrg.com/
    Peers:
    5 Seeders + 0 Leechers = 5 Peers
    Last Announced
    Info Hash:
    34abe8fdf8fc445baff127c13aadf967aa4b2962
  • Loadingā€¦

newserv

Downloaded
83.8 GB
Uploaded
186 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 5 years
Thank you very much !

pascalwil

āœ… Verified Member
Downloaded
1.3 TB
Uploaded
36.2 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 8 years
Thank you for the post

kanagowa

Downloaded
40.3 GB
Uploaded
1.7 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 6 years
Hi, It's weired, because i got this message when i try to dl the torrent file : "

Oops! We ran into some problems.
"
Thanks in advance

vdogeek

šŸ¤“ Super Admin
Uploader
Downloaded
93.5 GB
Uploaded
56.4 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
1199 (1205)
Member for 9 years
Hi, It's weired, because i got this message when i try to dl the torrent file : "

"
Thanks in advance
This might help... read this... React/Like Rule Read line#4 for explanation.

Click like first the click on the torrent ...

Uncle Mac

šŸ¤“ Super Admin
Downloaded
91.3 GB
Uploaded
305.2 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
331 (350)
Member for 10 years

"
Thanks in advance
Try Reading the message completely..

kanagowa

Downloaded
40.3 GB
Uploaded
1.7 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 6 years
Pb solved. I did not read the error msg before writing my note.
Thank guys !

PIRATA!

Downloaded
9.2 GB
Uploaded
5.7 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 6 years
Thanks for the file!
Regarding cracking, I get that I can't use an old serial number anymore and that I have to upgrade license.
Anyway in blocking check for license in hosts for example so to register?
Thanks.

_ODB_

Downloaded
331.1 MB
Uploaded
86.2 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 4 years
Thanks a lot for the app!

PIRATA!

Downloaded
9.2 GB
Uploaded
5.7 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 6 years
Thanks for the file!
Regarding cracking, I get that I can't use an old serial number anymore and that I have to upgrade license.
Anyway in blocking check for license in hosts for example so to register?
Thanks.
Still happens. Still can't activate as it does not take new serials and continuously asks to upgrade.

_ODB_

Downloaded
331.1 MB
Uploaded
86.2 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 4 years
Still happens. Still can't activate as it does not take new serials and continuously asks to upgrade.
This release worked for me a couple weeks ago, but since today I'm getting the same problem as you... I can't enter a new serial as it since to choke on the old serial... :(

I've just tried to search for the old "compromised" serial in my registry, but could not find it. Also upgrading to the latest v9 didn't help. Uninstalling, keeping profile and settings didn't help either...

But, this does help (for now):
* Make a backup of C:\Users\m4st4\AppData\Local\2BrightSparks
* Uninstall SyncBackPro, do NOT keep profiles and settings!
* Remove anything that remains in C:\Program Files\2BrightSparks and C:\ProgramData\2BrightSparks
* Install SyncBackPro (I installed the latest v9 from their website)
* Do NOT launch the program after installation
* Block all *.exe in C:\Program Files\2BrightSparks with your firewall (I thought I did that with my previous install as well)
* Launch SyncBackPro and enter the serial
* Import your old profiles

PIRATA!

Downloaded
9.2 GB
Uploaded
5.7 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 6 years
This release worked for me a couple weeks ago, but since today I'm getting the same problem as you... I can't enter a new serial as it since to choke on the old serial... :(

I've just tried to search for the old "compromised" serial in my registry, but could not find it. Also upgrading to the latest v9 didn't help. Uninstalling, keeping profile and settings didn't help either...

But, this does help (for now):
* Make a backup of C:\Users\m4st4\AppData\Local\2BrightSparks
* Uninstall SyncBackPro, do NOT keep profiles and settings!
* Remove anything that remains in C:\Program Files\2BrightSparks and C:\ProgramData\2BrightSparks
* Install SyncBackPro (I installed the latest v9 from their website)
* Do NOT launch the program after installation
* Block all *.exe in C:\Program Files\2BrightSparks with your firewall (I thought I did that with my previous install as well)
* Launch SyncBackPro and enter the serial
* Import your old profiles
Hi there!
I have practically did the same my self, so I confirm that deleting everything, profiles and settings as well, is needed!
I reinstalled then the last version downloaded from website and then imported everything back in.
For adding in the serial successfully, I added this to hosts: 0.0.0.0 Outside Link Removed by a MOD
After done that, I removed it from hosts, and now I'm waiting to see if I get my app blocked as before.
I have disabled app updates, so I might not get blocked, as I am supposing that what happened was related to the fact that a new release of the app was out, and having updates active, I probably received a check from them and got my key license blocked.
Now that I don't have that line in hosts I might be ok as I have updates disabled. What I suppose is that without updates active, I might not ever get blocked, but I'll know for sure at next software update.
If it happens again, I'll just add back that line in hosts.
Just to remember, if you add that line to hosts, that web page will be not accessible any more, so for checking if new releases are out, use your smartphone (google it from there), while for downloading latest versions you should be use a third party download location, or on your smartphone, then transfer it on your computer...or just delete that line from hosts for the period of time needed to download the new app version.
Cheers. ;)

Last edited by a moderator:

krull721

Banned
Downloaded
16.8 GB
Uploaded
6.2 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 8 years
@Mr. Spacely Thank you very much!

PIRATA!

Downloaded
9.2 GB
Uploaded
5.7 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 6 years
Hi there!
I have practically did the same my self, so I confirm that deleting everything, profiles and settings as well, is needed!
I reinstalled then the last version downloaded from website and then imported everything back in.
For adding in the serial successfully, I added this to hosts: 0.0.0.0 Outside Link Removed by a MOD
After done that, I removed it from hosts, and now I'm waiting to see if I get my app blocked as before.
I have disabled app updates, so I might not get blocked, as I am supposing that what happened was related to the fact that a new release of the app was out, and having updates active, I probably received a check from them and got my key license blocked.
Now that I don't have that line in hosts I might be ok as I have updates disabled. What I suppose is that without updates active, I might not ever get blocked, but I'll know for sure at next software update.
If it happens again, I'll just add back that line in hosts.
Just to remember, if you add that line to hosts, that web page will be not accessible any more, so for checking if new releases are out, use your smartphone (google it from there), while for downloading latest versions you should be use a third party download location, or on your smartphone, then transfer it on your computer...or just delete that line from hosts for the period of time needed to download the new app version.
Cheers. ;)
As the link to be put next to 0.0.0.0 in the hosts has been removed by a mod in my previous post (and frankly I didn't though that also links like that were prohibited, as to show what to put in hosts we must mention a link), consider that in hosts next to 0.0.0.0 it must be put the website of SyncBackPro, that is shown .

_ODB_

Downloaded
331.1 MB
Uploaded
86.2 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 4 years
Instead of messing around with your hosts file, I personally find it more practical to block those specific *.exe files from accessing anything on the internet at all.

I have a handy and extremely basic / simple tool for this, which adds a context menu in Explorer for all executables, so you simply have to right click any executable and select "Block in Windows Firewall" and you're done!
Search for "context menu firewall block tweaking" in google or bing and download it from tweaking.com

PIRATA!

Downloaded
9.2 GB
Uploaded
5.7 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 6 years
Instead of messing around with your hosts file, I personally find it more practical to block those specific *.exe files from accessing anything on the internet at all.

I have a handy and extremely basic / simple tool for this, which adds a context menu in Explorer for all executables, so you simply have to right click any executable and select "Block in Windows Firewall" and you're done!
Search for "context menu firewall block tweaking" in google or bing and download it from tweaking.com
Thank you very much for the hint!
I have found it and read out all the instructions, and also installed it.
But please tell me: what about if I use an antivirus that has its integrated firewall, like Kaspersky Total Security? If I block or allow an app with that tool, does it apply to the computer's rules? I mean..if I allow or block something in the Windows Firewall, does the third-party firewall take in consideration of those rules as well?

_ODB_

Downloaded
331.1 MB
Uploaded
86.2 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 4 years
I'm not entirely sure, but I think that most 3rd party firewalls disable the Windows Firewall... Not sure if they use the same location for storing their rules... (I guess you could figure out by trying to temporarely block for example Chrome)

Also try googling for "Kaspersky firewall context menu", perhaps you'll find something similar...

_ODB_

Downloaded
331.1 MB
Uploaded
86.2 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 4 years
I just wanted to update my offline backups and SyncBackPro again is asking for a serial. So blocking it from the internet doesn't seem like a permanent solution... I'll try to resolve it the same way as earlier now...

PIRATA!

Downloaded
9.2 GB
Uploaded
5.7 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 6 years
I just wanted to update my offline backups and SyncBackPro again is asking for a serial. So blocking it from the internet doesn't seem like a permanent solution... I'll try to resolve it the same way as earlier now...
Hello there! Interesting to know.
Yesterday I have been asked for the serial my self as well, but I hadn't the 0.0.0.0 entry in my hosts file this time as I wanted to make some testing.
I have then installed yesterday last version and added the entry in hosts, by I assume it will not work indefinitely as it hasn't for you.
Maybe yesterday's was a major update and its reset came from another server..
Maybe it would be address also other entries in hosts....

_ODB_

Downloaded
331.1 MB
Uploaded
86.2 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 4 years
The old instructions to re-install still work... Not sure what is causing the serials to stop working after awhile...