Team OS : Your Only Destination To Custom OS !!

Welcome to TeamOS Community, Register or Login to the Community to Download Torrents, Get Access to Shoutbox, Post Replies, Use Search Engine and many more features. Register Today!

Locked 2 parts, 1 please close past threads 2nd

Status
Not open for further replies.
Downloaded
13.6 GB
Uploaded
15.3 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 5 years
Question anyone,

Uncle Mac

šŸ¤“ Super Admin
Downloaded
91.3 GB
Uploaded
306.3 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
333 (352)
Member for 10 years
What are you talking about.. Be clear please

Downloaded
13.6 GB
Uploaded
15.3 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 5 years
Sorry it would not let me finish what I was going to ask, on the question about stripping windows 10 with some app, I have used revo it does uninstall apps from windows, but I would like to strip it down to where the system is not using barely any resources, where I can download and install from the store and hopefully I won't be having the problems that Phoenix OS 10 lite is giving me, thank you for who edited it, but something was taken out that when I sign in my account and open the store, the screen goes black and I can't do anything, the system is still running, downloading and or if I'm watching a video it is still playing, but I can't see anything, until I restart the machine, so if anyone please help me out with either a app to get win 10 naked or so
What are you talking about.. Be clear please
Sorry, when I tried to post it just closed on me

Uncle Mac

šŸ¤“ Super Admin
Downloaded
91.3 GB
Uploaded
306.3 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
333 (352)
Member for 10 years
I dont believe what I have just read. Why dont you first have a good smoke and then try running around naked and then maybe just maybe you will know how Windows feels.

Yash Dedhia

Power User
āœ… Verified Member
Downloaded
139.4 GB
Uploaded
677.9 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 9 years
@TheDarkPhantom when you talk about strimming it to the best possible.. understand many dependencies will be removed & will cause definetly more issues than you will imaging.. Our uploaders create the best to avoid issues at the minimum or none.. You gotta research watch youtube try yourself & see what suits you we dont provide info on Customizating & modding OS... I would say go for Windows 10 LTSC its the best no need to do anything.. Hardware matters software wont help totally..

Downloaded
13.6 GB
Uploaded
15.3 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 5 years
@TheDarkPhantom when you talk about strimming it to the best possible.. understand many dependencies will be removed & will cause definetly more issues than you will imaging.. Our uploaders create the best to avoid issues at the minimum or none.. You gotta research watch youtube try yourself & see what suits you we dont provide info on Customizating & modding OS... I would say go for Windows 10 LTSC its the best no need to do anything.. Hardware matters software wont help totally..
OK thank you, I will try, I thought maybe there was a app that gives you options to remove what you don't want, OK I will try the LTS version

I dont believe what I have just read. Why dont you first have a good smoke and then try running around naked and then maybe just maybe you will know how Windows feels.
I'm a smoker, but thanks, and if I run around the house naked, my wife thinks I'm cheating on her. I understand what you are saying, Thank you

Yash Dedhia

Power User
āœ… Verified Member
Downloaded
139.4 GB
Uploaded
677.9 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 9 years