Team OS : Your Only Destination To Custom OS !!

Welcome to TeamOS Community, Register or Login to the Community to Download Torrents, Get Access to Shoutbox, Post Replies, Use Search Engine and many more features. Register Today!

Locked ??????? Corrupt Installation!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

NEXUN

Downloaded
28.7 GB
Uploaded
40.1 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 9 years
Hi, Everybody!

??????? almost with every custom OS got corrupt installation message, especially with the slim version I know that's weird, and the much weirder than that nobody has a thread about this issue!! even tho "???????" word is distorted!, I'm wondering.. if people here use ??????? or not?!

Mr. Spacely

šŸ¤“ Super Admin
Uploader
Downloaded
153.9 GB
Uploaded
43.8 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
10966 (10966)
Member for 8 years
@NEXUN Corrupt installation is well known with custom/ slim builds. You were also asked already by @Cyler to post in the thread where you downloaded OS from, but chose to ignore and post here. Why? Get a full build of W10 liked suggested to you already and your issue will be fixed. This is closed very soon.

Cyler

šŸ¤“ Super Admin
āš”OS Master
Downloaded
510.5 GB
Uploaded
24.5 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
1 (1)
Member for 6 years
My guess is that one of the components that get removed from the "slim" versions is a needed library for disc.ord to function. Keep in mind that the dis.cord app is actually a web browser itself. Its a chromium engine running with node.js and those tend to use a lot of the things that get removed. As Mr S said above, the only solution is to use an LTSC (since its slim by default) or any other full build and remove slowly components you dont need.

NEXUN

Downloaded
28.7 GB
Uploaded
40.1 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 9 years
@Cyler I guess so... it's about removed components, but I thought if it can be fixed by installing some missing components or so, Thank you Cyler for your help and understanding.

#Close

Cyler

šŸ¤“ Super Admin
āš”OS Master
Downloaded
510.5 GB
Uploaded
24.5 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
1 (1)
Member for 6 years
@Cyler I guess so... it's about removed components, but I thought if it can be fixed by installing some missing components or so, Thank you Cyler for your help and understanding.

#Close
Sadly it's not as easy as it sounds. It depends on how components were removed as in many cases if they are not just disabled but the actual files got removed, they can't be added back due to windows restrictions. Most of all tho is, no one knows which component is causing the problem, and so one has to remove components one by one till the app stops functioning which takes time and I don't think the modders are up to it. Keep in mind it can be a secondary effect which means when you remove a dependency, something else stops functioning, and... well you get the idea.

Wish there was a simple solution but I can tell you that in windows LTSB/LTSC dis.cord works perfectly.

Thread closed at OP's request.

Status
Not open for further replies.