- 51.5 GB
- 1.7 TB
UnHackMe is a first BootWatch AntiRootkit application. It is specially designed to detect and remove a variety of malware including Rootkits (invisible Trojans) and other forms of malware from potentially unwanted programs, Worms to Trojans and others or to test Windows shortcuts and look for junk files.
A rootkit is a program that a hacker uses to mask intrusion and obtain administrator-level access to a computer or computer network. The intruder installs a rootkit on a computer using a user action or by exploiting a known vulnerability or cracking a password. The rootkit installs a backdoor that giving the hacker full control of the user machine. It hides their files, registry keys, and process names, and network connections from user's eyes. User antivirus could not detect such programs because they use compression and encryption of its files. The sample software is Hacker Defender rootkit. UnHackMe allows a user to detect and remove all potentially harmful malware.
UnHackMe includes the "Reanimator" feature to perform a full spyware check. In addition to this, user can backup system files, to recover them quickly in case of a virus attack. Moreover, UnHackMe features a built-in Restore Manager that can help the user recover Windows to a previous state. UnHackMe enables a user to optionally activate real-time protection, scheduled scans, as well as create an exclusion list. Moreover, each time Windows reboots, the application can check for existing rootkits.
UnHackMe is a lightweight tool designed to prevent rootkits from harming user computer and helping to protect itself against masked intrusion and data theft. UnHackMe eliminates various types of malicious software: Search redirecting, Popup ads, Potentially unwanted programs (PUP), Unwanted processes, Slow browsing, Rootkits, Trojans, Spyware, Keyloggers.
- Scanning of installed programs for "Potentially Unwanted Programs" (PUPs);
- Checking for junk files, created by PUPs, adware, and spyware;
- Scanning of Windows startup programs, services, and drivers;
- Testing Windows shortcuts;
- Scanning for rootkits;
- Examining browsers search settings;
- Scanning browsers add-ons;
- Testing the host's file and DNS settings;
- Testing startup files using several antivirus programs on Virustotal.com;
- Compatible with all known antiviral software;
- Includes specially designed tools for detecting deep hidden rootkits;
- UnHackMe Pro is unique for each user, and it is invisible for a rootkit;
- User can open UnHackMe Pro from CD-ROM or a flash drive;
- User can use UnHackMe Pro license for checking and removing rootkits from its computers;
- No need to install UnHackMe on a user computer;
- No need to purchase additional licenses;
- Easy in use.
What is new in version 10.70.0.820 (Released on June 19, 2019):
- New: Inspection Mode. It is an advanced scanning mode for power users;
- New option for UnHackMe installer: Activate Network Shield;
- Fixed: AD.ROBOTCAPTCHA3, Trojan.HKMOOV, AD.CKK-AI, AD.Lottery, Trojan.Orcus, AD.Bodlift, AD.Solicencers;
- Fixed bug: "Access denied" error;
- Fixed bugs;
- Updated signature databases.
OS: Microsoft Windows® XP, Windows® Vista, Windows® 7, Windows® 8, Windows® 8.1, Windows® 10 (both 32 & 64-bit);
RAM: 256 MB RAM;
HDD: 40 MB of free disk space;
1. Run the executable or command prompt files;
Virus free! 100% clean!
All credits go to elchupacabra who made and shared the repack and portable version with us!
File: UnHackMe 10.70.820.exe
MOST COMPREHENSIVE ALTERNATIVE: RegRun Security Suite Platinum
in collaboration with TeamOS
Download links (Size: 16.25 MB):