- 51.7 GB
- 13.1 TB
TidyTabs is a nifty piece of software that allows a user to free up its desktop or organize user applications into a single tabbed group for more comfortable and quicker access. It is a tool that brings Chrome-style tabbed browsing to all of the user programs such as Windows Explorer, Microsoft Office or PuTTY. It integrates nicely with the OS and users will feel like the multi-tab functionality is a core part of Windows. With this application, a user can effortlessly organize all the programs under a single tab so that the user can access them faster and more efficiently using this intuitive software solution.
Following a quick and uneventful setup, the user can access the application by hovering mouse over the top left corner of any active window. The idea behind the tool is to integrate seamlessly with Windows as if it were a core feature. While the utility does not come with an interface per se, the user can access its Settings window from the System Tray. Consequentially, the user can alter the visibility of active and inactive windows as well as that of the mouse hover. A user can configure the app to display a tooltip when the name is too long, hide tabs that are in full screen or single tabs, just to name a few options.
The tool can be used to boost user productivity or maintain desktop uncluttered.
- Tabbify everything;
- Tab arranging;
- Only there when a user needs it;
- Discreet and smart;
- Fully customizable;
- Tiny and clean.
What is new in version 1.13.0 (Released on October 07, 2018):
- Full support of per-monitor DPI scaling.
- Fixed: application crash when a malformed regex in entered in the rule editor;
- Improved stability.
- Possibility to easily move groups back to their default positions;
- New keyboard shortcuts;
- Fixed: blacklist not working in some circumstances;
- Improved stability.
- Minor bug fixes.
- Performance improvements;
- Better handling of applications that change their window icon at runtime;
- Fixed a problem causing a tabbed group sometimes to lose focus when a tab is closed with a middle-click;
- Fixed a stability issue affecting some users.
OS: Microsoft Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 8.1, and Windows 10 (both 32 & 64-bit);
1. Kindly read "Readme.txt" file given in download zip file;
Virus free! No virus siganture! 100% clean!
in collaboration with TeamOS
Download links - version 1.13.0 (Size: 8.87 MB):