- 47.6 GB
- 647.6 GB
SoftPerfect Bandwidth Manager is a bandwidth limiter which can be used to manage user Internet connection with detailed reporting and notifications. The application displays a comprehensive interface and allows a user to easily create and edit new quotas which can be used to set rules to all the computer users. It comes with two components, a bandwidth control service that is used to analyse the traffic and impose restrictions and a management console for configuration.
When adding a new rule user gets to set its name, protocol, rate limit, network interface, source and destination addresses, as well as a tracking mode and penalties. These are also displayed in the main window of the manager while it is running allowing a user to be aware of any changes that occur constantly. The application can be used to monitor incoming and outgoing traffic or both at the same time.
SoftPerfect Bandwidth Manager is straightforward to use. Any filter can be edited with a simple double-click, allowing a user to update the filters according to its needs constantly. It also supports complex rules that enable a user to monitor several IP and MAC addresses. For every rule, the user creates, the application provides graphs for general usage that display the outgoing and ingoing traffic for the last 30 seconds. The user also gets to view the total sent and received data values. In case of user need to see the entire activity from a day, SoftPerfect Bandwidth Manager can display it for user grouped by rule and stream.
The utility is capable of sending email notifications to user address or any other user set. SoftPerfect Bandwidth Manager can notify the user if a transfer rate limit changes, a quota is exceeded or reset. SoftPerfect Bandwidth Manager is a reliable bandwidth monitor with customizable rules, scheduling and email notifications.
- Centralised configuration from a single network location;
- Flexible, prioritised, bidirectional rules to specify maximum data rates and usage allowances;
- Rules for IP and MAC addresses, protocols, ports (for TCP/IP) and network interfaces;
- Transparency for end users with no client software installation required in most cases;
- Quotas, scheduler, email notifications and comprehensive usage reports.
What is new in version 3.2.9 (Released on April 18, 2019):
- Added: a move command for group entries.
- Fixed: IP address input fields under certain DPI settings.
- Updated: underlying DB engine with performance enhancements.
- Added a group setting for clearing expired individual addresses;
- Added hostname is shown next to stream IP addresses when using tracking.
- All graphics and icons are now vector images and scale to any DPI on high-resolution displays;
- Updated the DPI library and database engine to the latest versions.
OS: Microsoft Windows® XP through Windows® 10, Windows® Server 2003 through Windows® 2016 (both 32 & 64-bit).
1. Kindly read "Readme.txt" file given in download zip file;
Virus free! 100% clean!
All credits go to DeltaFox who made and shared the patch/key injector with us!
Official installer: bandwidth_manager_setup.exe
Key injector: SoftPerfect_AIO_8in1_Patch_Keygen_v2.1_By_DFoX.exe
in collaboration with TeamOS
Download links (Size: 9.82 MB):