- 47.6 GB
- 653.1 GB
Airfoil is a reliable software application that can transmit audio stream to numerous types of remote devices, such as AirPort Express units, Apple TV, iPhones and iPods Touch, PCs, and Macs. For instance, user can use Airfoil with web-based audio like Pandora, music services like Spotify, Rdio, MOG, and WiMP, or any other sound playing on a computer. Airfoil for Windows gives user audio to play music on AirPlay devices in all the rooms and all around the house.
The interface of the application is intuitive and straightforward. User can get started by selecting the source between Internet Explorer, Firefox, Windows Media Player, VLC Media Player, or other application. Alternatively, the user can pick the primary sound capture driver or stereo mix.
Airfoil allows a user to adjust the volume, gain and balance, as well as to configure an audio equalizer if a user does not want to apply a preset (e.g., Acoustic, Piano, Spoken Word, Vocal Booster). Also, the user can link the program volume with the system volume, minimize Airfoil to the system tray area and select the device through which the app plays audio. However, a user may also allow remote speakers to connect to Airfoil or its audio source, enable the tool to automatically transmit sound to the computer, as well as allows Instant On. The latter option permits Airfoil to grab audio from the selected applications without having to exit or restart them.
The straightforward program runs on a moderate quantity of CPU and system memory, has a good response time and includes user documentation. Thanks to its intuitive layout and overall simplicity, less experienced users can quickly get accustomed to Airfoil's features.
- Send audio to multiple AirPort Express units simultaneously, in sync;
- Optionally play audio locally and remotely as well;
- Adjust user audio with built-in audio effects.
What is new in version 5.7.0 (Released on April 16, 2019):
- Major Enhancement: Several improvements to audio capture of Metro (Windows Store) apps have been made;
- Critical Bug Fix: Buffering and other changes have been made in an attempt to workaround audio choppiness which may occur on high-latency networks.
- Major Enhancement: Multiple improvements have been made when sending audio from Airfoil for Windows to Bluetooth output devices;
- Major Enhancement: Several improvements to audio capture from Spotify have been made;
- Major Enhancement: Audio capture from the Brave browser and Audible app should now work as expected;
- Major Enhancement: Audio capture from Google Chrome, Firefox, and Opera browsers has been improved as well;
- Critical Bug Fix: Issues with capturing audio from iTunes have been corrected and improved;
- Critical Bug Fix: Audio input devices using non-44.1 kHz sample rates should now work as expected;
- Critical Bug Fix: A crashing bug on Windows 7 has been corrected;
- Enhancement: Updates have been made to work better with password-protected Shairport instances;
- Enhancement: The look of Airfoil's meters has been slightly updated and improved;
- Bug Fix: Airfoil's debugging has been improved, with better logging;
- Bug Fix: Airfoil's Advanced Speaker Options no longer provides erroneous Chromecast statistics;
- Bug Fix: A large helping of other small fixes, corrections, and improvements is also included in this update;
- Other: Airfoil's License window now better handles erroneous spaces.
OS: Microsoft Windows® 7, Windows® 10, Windows® 8.1, Windows® 7 Platform Update (32 & 64-bit);
Microsoft .NET Framework 4.5.
1. Kindly read "Readme.txt" file given in download zip file;
Virus free! No virus signature! 100% clean!
Official installer: AirfoilInstaller.exe
Crack file: RogueAmoeba.Neurotransmitter.dll
in collaboration with TeamOS
Download links (Size: 33.61 MB):