- 49.6 GB
- 671.6 GB
Microsoft Activation Script.cmd Windows and Office Activator, Open Source and clean from Antivirus Detection
The script is the merger of previous scripts which are:
- W10 Digital License Activation Script;
- W10 LTSB 2015 Digital License Activation Script;
- Online KMS Activation Script;
- Digital + KMS Preactivation Script;
- (Added KMS38 Activation).
Digital License (HWID) is a permanent activation for your system Hardware, and it means once activated, the user will always automatically get a digital license, even after a system reinstall, although the user will have to connect to the internet once to get a license after reinstall. User can establish all supported editions, Digital license in the user system. To easily establish HWID for all the editions, user can use Change W10 Edition Option.
- The activation does not install any files in the system;
- For Successful Instant Activation, The Windows Update Service and Internet Must be Enabled;
- If the user is running it anyway then the system will auto-activate later when user enable the Windows update service and Internet;
- Use of VPN and privacy, anti-spy tools, privacy-based hosts and firewall's rules may cause (due to blocking of some MS servers) problems in successful Activation.
- User may see an Error about "Blocked key" or other errors inactivation process;
- Note that reasons behind these errors are either above mentioned reasons or corrupt system files or rarely MS server problem;
- "Blocked key" error appears because the system could not contact MS servers for activation;
- The script activation process does not use any Blocked Keys.
- In same hardware, after activation, if the user reinstalls the same windows edition from a "Retail (Consumer)" Windows 10 ISO then the system will auto-activate at first online contact, but in case of "VL (Business)" Windows 10 ISO. User will have to insert that Windows edition Retail/OEM key to activate the system if the user does not want to activate again using this script.
2. Windows 10/Server KMS38 Activation:
KMS38 Activation means activate Windows 10 till 2038. It is not permanent and after Windows reinstall user have to rerun this activation. Unlike Digital License, KMS38 does not need internet or enabled Windows update service at the time of activation.
No files will be stored in a system to keep Activation. If a user is planning to use KMS38 along with 180 days KMS for office, in that case, first apply KMS38 and after that use any KMS38 compatible KMS activator. KMS38 Activation will clear KMS IP and Port, hence use any office activator after applying
The system may restart to complete activation, so save work before continue. (If Windows is 180 days KMS activated, in that case, to fix KMS38 activation script
automatically uses slmgr/rearm; hence, a restart is needed.)
3. Online KMS Activation:
Online KMS Activation method is 100% clean from antivirus detections. This activator script is based on @abbodi1406's KMS_VL_ALL (standalone Activate-Local.cmd)
The script is modified to work with Multi Kms server's and server's renewal task.
- The activator skips activation of any permanently activated product and KMS38 activation.
- KMS activates Windows and Office for 180 Days (For core/ProWMC Editions it is 30 to 45 Days)
- The activator provides instant global activation in Win 8.1 and later, it means in case of later installed/changed office product (except office 2010), Windows edition change,
- Date change, hardware change, etc., system will automatically activate if online.
- User do not need to rerun the activator.
- The activator includes most stable KMS server's (6+) list. The server selection process is fully automatic. User does not need to worry about the server's availability.
- If user only want to activate for 180 days, and do not want any activator's remnants in system then first activate and after that use complete uninstall option (To remove used server name from the system but it is recommended not to use complete uninstall option because server name is only registered in registry, there is no file created for it, this registered server name can be useful in case of automatic reactivation of when you change office license, change Windows edition or system hardware or any other cause of activation failure).
- For lifetime activation use create renewal task option (requires internet at least once every six months)
This renewal task main purpose it to renew Online KMS servers, not reactivation, the system automatically renew activation if online with a registered server.
This renewal task creates a weekly scheduled task (runs only if the internet is connected) to renew KMS Server's and create required files in C:\Windows\Online_KMS_Activation_Script
- If the user system date is incorrect (beyond six months) and the user is offline, in that case, the system will deactivate, but will automatically activate if a user correct the system date.
Why should you choose Online KMS Activation method when you can easily have offline KMS Activator?
The main benefit of Online KMS is that it is 100% clean from any AV's detection, whereas all offline KMS activator has AV's detection. So if a user or someone in its circle has difficulties in managing AV's exclusion for KMS and want to get rid of false positives or like to have a 100% clean system, then the user should choose this.
4. Extract $OEM$ folder (Preactivated Windows Install):
In case of Online KMS preactivation (separately or with Digital license or with KMS38) it will create two scheduled task and two .cmd files in "C:\Windows\Online_KMS_Activation_Script". After first internet contact, one scheduled task will run a .cmd file and after successfully registering the KMS server, one task and a .cmd file both will auto delete themselves, and will only leave one task and one .cmd file to run weekly for a lifetime.
In case of Online KMS + Digital license, online KMS will skip Windows activation but will register the KMS for other products, and all later installed Volume (VL) products (office) will auto-activate when online.
In case of Online KMS + KMS38, online KMS will not skip Windows activation but skip KMS38 activation and will register the KMS for other products, and all later installed Volume (VL) products (office) will auto-activate when online.
To make Preactivated Windows installation, Do the following things.
Extract the $OEM$ Folder.
Now copy this $OEM$ folder to "sources" folder in the Windows installation media (ISO/USB).
The directory will appear like this. ISO/USB: \sources\$OEM$
Now use this iso/USB to install Windows, and it will auto-activate at first Internet contact.
- Windows 10;
- Core (N) (Digital License/KMS38);
- CoreCountrySpecific (Digital License/KMS38);
- CoreSingleLanguage (Digital License/KMS38);
- Education (N) (Digital License/KMS38);
- Enterprise (N) (Digital License/KMS38);
- EnterpriseS (N) (LTSB 2015) (Digital License);
- EnterpriseS (N) (LTSB 2016) (Digital License/KMS38);
- EnterpriseS (N) (LTSC 2019) (KMS38);
- Professional (N) (Digital License/KMS38);
- ProfessionalEducation (N) (Digital License/KMS38);
- ProfessionalWorkstation (N) (Digital License/KMS38);
- ServerRdsh (Digital License/KMS38).;
- ServerStandard (Core) (KMS38);
- ServerDatacenter (Core) (KMS38);
- ServerSolution (Core) (KMS38).
- Windows 7 (Pro/Enterprise/Embedded);
- Windows 8/8.1/10;
- Windows Server 2008R2/2012/2012R2/2016/2019;
- Office (VL) 2010/2013/2016/2019.
What is new in version 1.0 (Released on June 18, 2019):
HWID and KMS38
- (Re)added Online KMS renewal task with proper warnings;
- Redirected all the read me's to online page for easy online translation;
- Read Me's Grammatical errors has been fixed by the @BorrowedWifi;
- Some minor tweaks.
HWID and KMS38
- Modified file "gatherosstateLTSB15.exe" (For HWID) has been converted to text using "Compressed 2 txt" by AveYo to avoid the possible AV's detection. This file will be extracted in only LTSB 2015 Activation.
- Added ClipSVC tokens Rebuilding (by default) (Thanks to s1ave77 for the idea) (To solve the issue when system image is used on different machines)
- Added service checks for ClipSVC, wlidsvc (Not in KMS38), and sppsvc (Thanks to s1ave77 for the idea)
- Added reattempts for ticket generation and activation.
- Added new keys for 1903 server releases (For KMS38)
- KMS38 script can now unlock the 180 days KMS lock without using full Rearm and Restart.
Now it will apply the SKU-APP ID rearm if required. (Idea taken from the @Ratiborus Tools)
- Added a separate KMS38 protection script to protect the KMS38 activation from being overrun by 180 days KMS Activators by accident or even on purpose. (Thanks to @AveYo aka @BAU for the Reg_takeownership snippet pastebin.com/XTPt0JSC)
- Renewal task function has been removed to avoid the possible AV's detection. Because AV's suspect the background task but same codes can be run just fine in the foreground. In replacement I've added the Desktop context menu entry for the script for natural manual renewal in case if registered server goes down, and just FYI added server in the script are running from approx 3 years without problems and user would need to run the script for renewal after 180 days when the registered server goes down.
- Updated the script to KMS_VL_ALL 32 beta (Imp - Now script will retry to activate in case of failed activation, it increases it is reliability very much) (Thanks to @abbodi1406 for the update)
- Now KMS servers will be tested on the Port 1688 with PowerShell instead of ping for more accuracy. (Thanks to @RPO for the codes)
- Added appropriate colours in activation output.
- Added PowerShell codes for the admin auto-elevation with parameters capability. (Thanks to @AveYo aka @BAU for the codes)
- Added /u parameter for the unattended run instead of changing the value in the script.
- For those scripts which may need to provide the high output, I have added PowerShell snippet to keep the window height fixed with extended buffer size capability (Thanks to @dbenham for the codes).
- Updated the ReadMe's with the Activation info regarding How it works? Moreover, Is it safe to use? Also, possible issues users might face.
- Other minor improvements.
- Made an AIO script with the help from av friendly codes;
- Compressed2TXT by @AveYo aka @BAU;
- "Extract the text from a script without character issue".
Virus free! No virus signature! 100% clean!
File: Microsoft Activation Script 1.0.cmd
in collaboration with TeamOS
Download links - version 1.0 (Size: 2.62 MB):